X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATDG 2014

WA Team Disc Golf will be starting January 5th, 2014. The schedule is being finalized, and the captains have been notified. Stay tuned for more info. http://www.watdg.com/
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Bake and Jason will be running Team Maco this year, (first timers) this will be interesting.... we are also going to have some New faces on the team !!! Looking forward to this years matches we should have our roster by this next week !!!!

Comment

So I'm new to all of this. Can anyone tell me why Sunday is the day of choice for TDG? Just curious, thanks!
      "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Good question, doesn't get in the way of any sat. Doubles or winter tourneys? Plus it weeds out the die hard seahawks fans.

Comment

Thread hi-jack: Hey ski2man, I have plastic for your future disc golf pros. and, which flywood disc do you have? Ok back to team golf.

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
            WA Team Disc Golf will be starting January 5th, 2014. The schedule is being finalized, and the captains have been notified. Stay tuned for more info. http://www.watdg.com/
            Any hints on what courses we will be playing this year

Comment

Lakewood, White River, Steilly, Riverside, Seatac, Bud Pell, Fairgrounds, Shelton. (not in this order, but Im away from home and don't have the actual schedule with me) I would like to swap out Fairgrounds with the new Tall Firs DGC in Monroe, but Im so far unable to establish contact with the owner.
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I don't believe Tall Firs will be open for a few more months. I will get you the contact info if you want.

Comment

Tall firs would be a treat for TDG. How about the March 23rd date ?? That's more than a few months away. Thanks for the getting the contact info for Gilby. Let's make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                    I don't believe Tall Firs will be open for a few more months. I will get you the contact info if you want.
                    that would be pretty cool

Comment

really quiet in here

Comment

Team rosters are starting to come in. The course assignment schedule is almost finalized. The WATDG website should be updated with lots of new info by the end this weekend.
                        Last edited by Yardbird; December 5th, 2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Course assignments are set, except for the March 23rd date (TBD).
                          The team match-ups for the first two Events are posted on the WATDG website.
                          Only half of the Team Rosters are submitted. Captains, what are you waiting for?
                          26 days until the first Event of 2014 Washington State Team Disc Golf.

Comment

I sent the Moose to Chris
                            rewindb.com

Comment

Got the Moose roster. Waiting for the Steily teams, Wayouts, Fenwick, MaCo, Kitsap, and Chainbangerz.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X