X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA Team DG: standings only displaying one match up

just wondering if the wa. team golf site is having "issues" displaying the standings?
    or
    we just havent got that far yet, keep your damn pants on matt we will get to it when we have time
    (i know you guys are working hard on all the team golf stuff, and we all appreciate it)
    i'm just currious

sorry to barge into your "keep your damn pants on" thread matt but i have a question about the standings page.

can somebody please explain the standings page to me?? i dont understand why there are only two different numbers on there ( 3 and 8) and there a bunch of "X's" in all the other spots???

it looks like the 3 and 8 are points earned for that day for each team, and if that is right where are all the other points from the teams for the first event?

now after thinking about this more, it seems i am asking the same question as Matt is.

so i guess we both may need to "keep our damn pants on". damn them pants.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

We havent got that far yet, Jub is working on it though. The "x" represents the space on the matrix where the team name is the same on the "X" and "Y" axis.
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I set up a spreadsheet for the 118 TDG players. after seeing Chis yesterday we talked about getting this straitened out. I am working on updating it as we type.
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
          We havent got that far yet, Jub is working on it though.
          Jub working???

sorry jub, i just couldnt help myself. i had to take the shot.

oh yeah, jub when it comes to updating yesterdays team golf standings, dont forget who got the "WIN" yesterday against the spartucus mouse, LOL hey even a bunch of low rated guys can still take down a stacked team!!

TEAM OLY FOR THE WIN!
          Team HOSER:dancing:
          Team OLY:cheerleader:
          Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

standings updated
            rewindb.com

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module