Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA Team DG: Week 3 (Kitsap Fairgrounds)

Week 3 is January 27th at Kitsap Fairgrounds.

Go to the TDG website for scoring sheets and Match-ups.

Click here

will the ssa be the same as last year?

Comment

Historically, the SSA for the Fairgrounds course is 50.

I'm in talks with the club about using a temp basket on hole 18 to make it longer (~80') to drastically reduce the number of birdies on that hole.

Also, I would like to permanently move the basket on hole 11 (30' longer). I've been discussing possible course changes with the WSDGA.

Comment

I'll predict the ratio for ratings points per throw to be 10.

Comment

I was trying to calculate what I should throw there
          Using my new guestamated rating numbers, and last years round ratings

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
            I was trying to calculate what I should throw there
            Using my new guestamated rating numbers, and last years round ratings
            you should throw your controllable discs. there is not alot of wiggle on the course for shots that go places you didnt intend for them to go. hehe, ya i know you are trying to predict your score, but dont worry about your score so much. bring your controlled accuracy game and your score will work out fine. that course is made up of 75% shrubs/trees/rough, and 25% fairway!! (insert slight exageration)

with that being said, i love the course, i always have fun playing the fairgrounds.
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
              you should throw your controllable discs. there is not alot of wiggle on the course for shots that go places you didnt intend for them to go. hehe, ya i know you are trying to predict your score, but dont worry about your score so much. bring your controlled accuracy game and your score will work out fine. that course is made up of 75% shrubs/trees/rough, and 25% fairway!! (insert slight exageration)

with that being said, i love the course, i always have fun playing the fairgrounds.
              so all my woodland creek skills need to be dialed up?

wait...what?
              are you implying that not all of my shots are perfectly controlled?
              HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!

Comment

ya i know you are trying to predict your score, but dont worry about your score so much.
                I cant help it, I enjoy stats, and calculating stuff (read over thinking).
                just to support my wifes' theory, of me being some high-bred combo of A.D.D. and O.C.D.

Comment

well the wife and i just got back from fairgrounds, the biggest thing i need to remember/think about, is the elevation changes

Comment

Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
                    Week 3 is January 27th at Kitsap Fairgrounds.

Go to the TDG website for scoring sheets and Match-ups.

Click here
                    the suspense is killing me

Comment

The match-up part is done.

Just back from a full day of skiing. I'll try to get the scoring sheets up later tonight. You'll just have to wait a little bit longer.

Comment

Hot off the press. The scoring sheets have been posted for the upcoming TDG Event at the Kitsap Fairgrounds.

Captains, please print a copy of the scoring sheet to record your team's results. Open the file and select current page to only print your teams' scoring sheet.

Thanks,
                        TDG Staff

Comment

Man, you are like a bunch of elves that work while I sleep
                          Thank you very much, for all the hardwork you put into this!

Comment

I just spent a couple of hours after work today grooming the Fairgrounds course for TDG this weekend. BTW, the course is looking better than ever.

The new "long" pin is in for Hole 18 (60 feet longer).

Also, we cleared a new gap at the mouth of the woods for Hole 17 to allow a new longer tee pad by the trail to from the road crossing (approx 100feet longer than the concrete tee and will be a true par 4).

I'm going to estimate the SSA at 51/52.

Comment

Suttle course changes sound pretty nice. Keep up the good work Sam!
                              Read this ^

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X