Leave a comment:

• SPIDER-DAN
    replied
    What is the ssa rating for lakewood?

Leave a comment:

• olydiscgolf
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    Thanks Sam for getting this up and running. The new form looks great. I predict your data entry time will reduce by 40%.

Host team each week runs event; cards, meetings and collect/verify final paperwork
    provide at least one beverage for gilby

Home teams will be responsible for filling out results sheet from their matches

Some good ideas there Jub!

Leave a comment:

• LJ Jubner
    replied
    Kudos and Ideas for the season

Thanks Sam for getting this up and running. The new form looks great. I predict your data entry time will reduce by 40%.

Host team each week runs event; cards, meetings and collect/verify final paperwork
    provide at least one beverage for gilby

Home teams will be responsible for filling out results sheet from their matches

Leave a comment:

• matt
    replied
    We probably don't have to worry about me out throwing my rating.

Leave a comment:

• Yardbird
    replied
    Any questions on how a Player's Handicap was derived can be answered in person at the Lakewood Event.

I'll have all the proof that I used in determining the Players' Handicaps with me at Lakewood.

Go West Sound

Leave a comment:

• Yardbird
    replied
    The scoring sheets for the Lakewood Event are now posted on the website.

Let the games begin..................

Click here

Leave a comment:

• olydiscgolf
    replied
    And back to your regular programming...

The SSA for Lakewood is going to be right around 50-51. We will use 10 Rating Points/ Stroke for the handicap.

Leave a comment:

• olydiscgolf
    replied
    Well said BA, and thank you. I would like to mention a couple of key points of my mentoring strategy that you forgot; A 4 or better means sign the basket. Make sure all benches have a "disc charger". And most important, never pay to park at Blue Lake.

Leave a comment:

• LakeStevensBA
    replied
    Matt,
    I suggest trying to play a few rounds with Chris Gilberts. He is a very patient mentor in the game of disc golf. By playing a few rounds with him, I have learned how to talk while others are putting, opening "beverage" cans while others tee off, and how to laugh at you and not with you during the round. If he is not around to play with, Todd Bates can also be available to provide positive guidance.

Leave a comment:

• matt
    replied
    Originally posted by matt View Post
    looking forward to it
    but, please go easy on me kitsap
    just remember i havent even been playing a year yet, i guess is what im saying
    what i mean by this is ^^^
    i am hoping to get some guidance and mentoring from you seasoned, more advanced players, in a competitive yet also casual (non tournament) fun environment.
    and i ask for your patience as i am learning to play this great game

can wait to get started, matt

Leave a comment:

• matt
    replied
    looking forward to it
    but, please go easy on me kitsap
    just remember i havent even been playing a year yet, i guess is what im saying

Leave a comment:

• matt
    replied
    is it always this quiet around here, this close to the start of team golf?
    I figured there would be a little more "we are going whip your butt" going on
    I cant really say much, because I dont know anyone well enough to really stir things up
    plus all my sarcasm and dry sense of humor always gets lost in type

Leave a comment:

• matt
    replied
    Thanks for the tour gentleman, nice to meet you, sorry you could not stay, Mr. Anderson

Now I am ready to go

as for the water, its the trees, not the distance!

And the rest of the course, if I can remember to take the elevation changes into account, I will be ok.
    Last edited by matt; December 28th, 2012, 06:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• matt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    Last I heard two of the water holes (Hole #9 and #10) had been taken out at the end of November. I am not sure what will be replacing them. It is possible that #9 and #10 will be played with temporary baskets. In that case, if you can throw 230 and play safe, you should stay dry. Hole #1 the carry is even shorter, but if there has been a recent wet spell before you get to play the shoreline can change drastically (~20' ). Good Luck!
    i dug out a beast, an archangel, and a nuke
    if they go swimming i dont mind

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X