X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And back to your regular programming...

The SSA for Lakewood is going to be right around 50-51. We will use 10 Rating Points/ Stroke for the handicap.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

The scoring sheets for the Lakewood Event are now posted on the website.

Let the games begin..................

Click here

Comment

Any questions on how a Player's Handicap was derived can be answered in person at the Lakewood Event.

I'll have all the proof that I used in determining the Players' Handicaps with me at Lakewood.

Go West Sound

Comment

We probably don't have to worry about me out throwing my rating.

Comment

Kudos and Ideas for the season

Thanks Sam for getting this up and running. The new form looks great. I predict your data entry time will reduce by 40%.

Host team each week runs event; cards, meetings and collect/verify final paperwork
            provide at least one beverage for gilby

Home teams will be responsible for filling out results sheet from their matches
            rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
              Thanks Sam for getting this up and running. The new form looks great. I predict your data entry time will reduce by 40%.

Host team each week runs event; cards, meetings and collect/verify final paperwork
              provide at least one beverage for gilby

Home teams will be responsible for filling out results sheet from their matches

Some good ideas there Jub!

Comment

What is the ssa rating for lakewood?
                WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                  What is the ssa rating for lakewood?
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Thanks jub.........see ya on sunday.
                    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Lakewood Updates

Just a heads up about the temp hole situation.
                      Of course I want to start off with a SORRY for not having 18 permanent holes in play for TDG . But for those of you that have been playing LKWD its been well over a year that there has not been 18 permanent pads in play so....par for the course so to speak eh? There will be a couple of temp baskets in play that will eventually be the permanent holes. How lucky are you guys to play them before anyones else,and provide positive/negative comments to help decide if they are a good fit.
                      Also I will have a couple of breakfast specials for all TDG players consisting of:
                      A coffee/breakfast sausage,egg and cheese croissant sandwich combo or a
                      Muffin/coffee combo both for an unbelievably low price of $2.50 per
                      I will also have a lunch special for those interested consisting of 6 chainbreakin boneless buffalo chicken wings or 6 mini marker corn dog nuggets or hyzerbomb ham and cheese hot pockets for the low low price of $2 per.
                      (double down for $4)
                      Keep in mind there will also be the regular menu items avail like 4 different types of dogs(meat and veggie options),chainbanger chili, plenty of salty and sugary snacks as well as a full espresso menu.
                      Chain break cafe, the only place where you can get "Fresh grounds before your rounds".
                      See you all Sunday

Comment

I had a five star day
                        weather kinda held, I won my round, and more importantly, I didnt go into the water on #1
                        thanks guys

Comment

And we are off

Two proposed holes make 18!!! Yeah

Thanks to maintenance man extraordinaire Erik Illg for hustling them out in the early AM and then he played. Work and Play in the same day? Who would have thunk it.

Thanks to Keith for putting up with us. It nice to see some project process, looking at fences was getting to be a drag.

Thanks to Sam, Morgan and Gilby for their efforts in streamlining this expedition.

Thanks to Jordan for letting them copy you!!! This might be the only way I see a bunch of you people is at a OR Vs WA (Rose City Vs Puget Sound) Team Disc Golf Event

Teams of ten, 2 rounds, 6 singles-two doubles, Trojan the last weekend in April

Lakewood's two new holes one might stick the other not so much. Some sort of variation of the Teflon hole will survive. 3 different landlords keeps Keith's "living the dream" a reality.

Moose Update 7-5 over West Sound there is one of the 2012 loses leveled

Team Kitsap sets a fast pace out of the gate, Bangerz is second with group of three-five teams bunched together.

Week two: will round the first curve and start down the back stretch.
                          Last edited by LJ Jubner; January 7th, 2013, 09:09 PM.
                          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                            I had a five star day
                            weather kinda held, I won my round, and more importantly, I didnt go into the water on #1
                            thanks guys
                            Good work Matt! One of only two wins for Team Oly.....

Comment

Lakewood rounds ratings are posted on the watdg website.

I've added a new stat in the results table, (Round Rating vs. Player Handicap). For for your viewing pleasure to see how well or bad your teammates did......
                              Last edited by Yardbird; January 8th, 2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
                                Rounds ratings are posted on the watdg website.

I've added a new stat for this year, the (player handicap vs round ratings) result in the table for your viewing pleasure. Now you can see how well or bad your teammates did.
                                Thanks for all hard work on the number crunching

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X