X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results are up!

Many thanks to everyone who came out and braved the wind. I hope you had a great time.

I'd like to thank Don Stevens, the Mayor of North Bonneville for letting us use City hall for our tournament central. A huge thanks goes out to Justin Gross who set up all of the tee signs and helping at TC. Thanks to Mike Phillips and Jeff Mittl for cashing out everyone's scrip... and finally thanks to Devan Owens for filling out all of the AM scrip for us while we were running around frantically.

Just an FYI to everyone. The Stumptown Slosh series has raised right around $1000 for the new course at McCormick Park in St. Helens. That would not be possible without the support of all of you players... so thank YOU also.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• How did that 3-way sudden life playoff turn out in Advanced Masters? How many holes? Who dropped out last? Score one for DGOD, Epker FTW!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        How did that 3-way sudden life playoff turn out in Advanced Masters? How many holes? Who dropped out last? Score one for DGOD, Epker FTW!
        i was fortunate enough to witness... from the comfort and safety of tournament central. i had a perfect view of hole one. Vince Epker was last to throw and parked hole 1. his opponents Roy and Mr Hanley both threw great shots but it was not enough to hold off Vince and his epic birdie for the win! and they just tied for second.

Comment

• I want to give the shout out to those hard core ladies to play through the freezing east gorge winds. They rock! I wish that I am one of badass ladies but unfortunately, I had dropped out when I hurt my knee. Despite this, I sure had fun playing North Bonneville first time and I really like this course!! Thank you Stumptown and Columbia Gorge Disc Golf for hosting Slosh event at North Bonnville.
          PDGA 38506
          ODDGA 27
          DDGA 176
          2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan_Brian View Post
            That first link seems to be broken. I'm greeted with a wall of text.
            That is what RSS looks like to the naked eye! The easiest way to see the power of RSS is to open that link in Firefox. When you do it will prompt you to create a bookmark. When you save that bookmark and then click on it you will see all the current events listed. RSS feeds are also very friendly with mobile apps like google currents, flipboard and such.

For those of you in twitterdom you can follow us at https://twitter.com/4discgolf where we also tweet all new events/products.

Extra Credit: Create an account at "If this then that" (ifttt.com) and then create a recipe to text or e-mail you whenever the RSS changes or when a new tweet is posted.

Steve

Comment

• Thank You

You all did a great job. I had a blast.
              Congrats to the winners!

It's a real joy for me to see such a group playing in NB.

Hope it can happen again.

Phil

Comment

• Anyone get fotos?

Hello,

I'm trying to find any photos from Slosh2. I was too cold and tired to take any myself but I would love to have a half a dozen or so to add to the Next Adventure Flight Crew blog. Any photos I use will be credited appropriate, etc.

Thanks!
                Ryan Gwillim

P.S. Congratulations to Dan Brown Jr, Next Adventure's newest sponsored athlete, in his solid 3rd place finish! I'm really excited to see all the cool things coming for that guy!
                Last edited by nayr; January 22nd, 2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wog View Post
                  That is what RSS looks like to the naked eye!
                  OK, first of all, my eyeball is not naked, hes sporting lids AND lashes. Secondly, I swear I'm not crazy and that link was definitely broken before. It was just a wall of what looked like HTML coding for a website. It works fine now.

OK back on topic. Any concrete date on when registration opens for the Stub Stewart event? Last I saw was "soon after Slosh #2 is completed."

EDIT: Oh, I see its open now! I missed the event update in Stumptown DG on the facebooker.

Comment

• Originally posted by nayr View Post
                    Hello,

I'm trying to find any photos from Slosh2. I was too cold and tired to take any myself but I would love to have a half a dozen or so to add to the Next Adventure Flight Crew blog. Any photos I use will be credited appropriate, etc.

Thanks!
                    Ryan Gwillim

P.S. Congratulations to Dan Brown Jr, Next Adventure's newest sponsored athlete, in his solid 3rd place finish! I'm really excited to see all the cool things coming for that guy!
                    ryan,

i got a few photos of the girls. i'll send em to you.

emma
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by nayr View Post
                      Hello,

Contact Fancher. He has some video.

Comment

• Important Note:

Slosh #3 - Sat - 02/16/13 @ Stub Stewart State Park

Sign-In: 7:30-8:15am
                        Players Meeting: 8:30am
                        Tee-Off: 8:45-9:00am

Please Note: I have decided NOT to run tee times for Stub Stewart. Due to this change I will be lowering the total number of slots available for this event to improve the overall speed of play.

There are only 20 slots remaining!!!
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Damn I think its full already!!!!
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

• Hello my name is Jason Gutzwa. #56419. I would like to play in stumptown #3. Is there an chance to sign up or is it full already. Is there a waiting list? Please help...

Comment

• Played stubs today and all the baskets were in the longs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
                                Played stubs today and all the baskets were in the longs.
                                i have plans to take care of that.
                                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X