X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michigan_Brian View Post
    I'd like to be added to the waitlist if possible.

Brian Cole
    MA1

PDGA membership is current.

Also, is there a list of when the online registration for upcoming events is available? I'd love to play the slosh events but I keep missing the sign up dates. I see the events on the nwdiscgolfnews calender but I don't see when the reg opens.

Brian,

The next Slosh is at Stub Stewart State Park on Feb 16th, and registration will open very shortly after Slosh #2 at Bonneville has been completed.

The best place to see when stuff opens up is right here. Almost every event get promoted here at some level.

Jeff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Thanks! I check the forums here occasionally, and the calender more often. Unfortunately I havent checked on the right days to find out when the registrations open. Its just as helpful to have tournament dates as it is to have registration dates right alongside them, especially for events like these that always seem to fill up well before the tournament date.

Thanks again for your response, Jeff!

Comment

Thanks! I check the forums here occasionally, and the calender more often. Unfortunately I havent checked on the right days to find out when the registrations open. Its just as helpful to have tournament dates as it is to have registration dates right alongside them, especially for events like these that always seem to fill up well before the tournament date.

I know not everyone is on Facebook, but we do have a Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/StumptownDiscGolf/

The link for Stumptown event registration is posted on our Facebook page very shortly after it goes live. Also we will create a Facebook event page for the event. If you are a member of the Facebook page you will automatically be invited to the Facebook event page.

We also will post the link on our Stumptown page on The Disc Golf Scene, and again if you are a member of that page you can set it up so that you will get an email when news is posted.

http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/Stumptown_Disc_Golf

Also someone correct me if I am wrong, and/or provide more details, but I think you can set up some sort of notifications on this forum too.

Cindy
        Last edited by LegoRules; January 16th, 2013, 04:33 PM.
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

• Jones'n, jones'n, jones'n.

I'm working 6 10s sometimes 12s and all I can think about is THE SLOSH @ NB next SUNDAY!

Smiles, everyone smiles.

I may play like dog poo but it will be so fun to see you all playing at my home course.

Jeff, Thank you and your crew. Justin, you rule. Gary Newman, right hand man, Thank you. Don, I need to catch up and Gary Hanley, I'd love to play on your card, sir.

Not soon enough, not soon enough, not....

There are many others that make it all work. I wish to Thank you as well.
          I'm Phillip Kurtz and I know you (but I don't know you), and I do thank you. I'm the tall, old, bearded guy (bigfoot that throws discs). Please, say hello so I can say Thank you in person and shake your hand.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.....!!!!

PhilStomp

Comment

• Oh yeah, Portland's own "Hillstomp" is playing in Hoodriver on the 18th.

I'm so there!!!!

Hillstomp and the Slosh (played in NB) in the same week...I can die happy!

Peace, Phil

Comment

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              I know not everyone is on Facebook, but we do have a Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/StumptownDiscGolf/

The link for Stumptown event registration is posted on our Facebook page very shortly after it goes live. Also we will create a Facebook event page for the event. If you are a member of the Facebook page you will automatically be invited to the Facebook event page.

We also will post the link on our Stumptown page on The Disc Golf Scene, and again if you are a member of that page you can set it up so that you will get an email when news is posted.

http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/Stumptown_Disc_Golf

Also someone correct me if I am wrong, and/or provide more details, but I think you can set up some sort of notifications on this forum too.

Cindy
              Oh good stuff! I'm still relatively new to NW disc golf so I wasn't privy to this information. I shouldn't have a problem registering in the future with this information. Although I'm still in favor of linking the registration dates with the NWdiscgolfnews calender.

Comment

• Hey Everyone,

This is one of my least favorite aspects of running tourneys, but I just received the updated membership from the PDGA. If you are not shown as current on that list, or you do not have a receipt in hand showing that you have renewed your PDGA membership, please be sure to bring an extra $10.

Otherwise I will be held responsible for paying that $10 fee... and as much as I like y'all... that ain't gonna happen.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Since its public record lets just add the link directly

SLOSH 2 Registration List

Jeff should be able to make change with 10's!!!!
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

• Come on Gruber Really Advanced Masters, when is that Bday? Most guys either stay in Advanced or stepped up to Pro Masters. I guess you are following the Gibson Plan!!!!!
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                      Come on Gruber Really Advanced Masters, when is that Bday? Most guys either stay in Advanced or stepped up to Pro Masters. I guess you are following the Gibson Plan!!!!!
                      Oh Snap! How about it McGrew? You gonna take that crap

Comment

Thanks! I check the forums here occasionally, and the calender more often. Unfortunately I havent checked on the right days to find out when the registrations open. Its just as helpful to have tournament dates as it is to have registration dates right alongside them, especially for events like these that always seem to fill up well before the tournament date.

Don't miss your chance to sign up for your favorite tournament.

Be the first to know with the Official 4DiscGolf RSS Feed!

http://j.mp/4DG_Feed

For those of you unfamiliar with the power of RSS here's a primer:
                        http://paulstamatiou.com/how-to-gett...arted-with-rss

Comment

• Hey Everyone...

Please give yourself plenty of time to get to North Bonneville and drive carefully. It is probably going to be cold and icy tomorrow morning.

Jeff

Comment

• Good heads up Jeff! I will also be careful when I roll out of bed and walk across the street to the course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wog View Post
                              Don't miss your chance to sign up for your favorite tournament.

Be the first to know with the Official 4DiscGolf RSS Feed!

http://j.mp/4DG_Feed

For those of you unfamiliar with the power of RSS here's a primer:
                              http://paulstamatiou.com/how-to-gett...arted-with-rss
                              That first link seems to be broken. I'm greeted with a wall of text.

Comment

• Thank you to all who came out to brave the Gorge winds!! Good times and great people made for an nice way to spend a Sunday. Cheers!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X