X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Holy Smokes.... Look at all those Red X's... Please don't forget to renew your PDGA memberships!

Slosh #2 Registration List

On the brightside.... if you still have a red X next to your name on January 20th you get a bonus prize. You get to sleep in!

Heh.
    ... uhhhh... i thought my bonus prize would be giving you ten bucks?
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      ... uhhhh... i thought my bonus prize would be giving you ten bucks?
      Actually, I'd rather not have to deal with the procrastinators.

I do know one thing that will make everyone happy: If y'all renew ahead of time.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

quick bucks

Holy Smokes.... Look at all those Red X's... Please don't forget to renew your PDGA memberships!

Slosh #2 Registration List

On the brightside.... if you still have a red X next to your name on January 20th you get a bonus prize. You get to sleep in!

Heh.
        WOW!
        That breaks my record of 35 non's from many years back. Ironically I handed out PDGA memberships along with prizes to amateurs at that gig.
        The PDGA has to love it eh?
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

All first place finishers at Slosh #2 will receive a sweet Bonneville/Amnesia hoody. Think of it as a wearable trophy!! I have just under 10 of last years sweatshirts as well and will be selling them for $20 at the event FYI. Please stay tuned as I will be posting OBs and mandos for the tournament in the next couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
            WOW!
            That breaks my record of 35 non's from many years back. Ironically I handed out PDGA memberships along with prizes to amateurs at that gig.
            The PDGA has to love it eh?
            Well, it is the first of the year and the event only had 10 non-current players when I first uploaded the list.
            Last edited by Bullseye; January 2nd, 2013, 05:13 PM. Reason: checked my books.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Actually, I'd rather not have to deal with the procrastinators.

I do know one thing that will make everyone happy: If y'all renew ahead of time.
              how 'bout you take my ten bucks with a smile on your face and i not post the million snotty/snarky/smart assy remarks i have come up with in the last 15 minutes? how 'bout that, hagerty?
              Last edited by emmarose; January 2nd, 2013, 05:28 PM. Reason: added smiley, removed "mr." i forgot, "mr. hagerty''s his dad.
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                All first place finishers at Slosh #2 will receive a sweet Bonneville/Amnesia hoody. Think of it as a wearable trophy!! I have just under 10 of last years sweatshirts as well and will be selling them for $20 at the event FYI. Please stay tuned as I will be posting OBs and mandos for the tournament in the next couple days.
                To hell with your OB's and Mandos, I just want one of those Hoodies!
                Thanks guys for doing all the dirty work!

"I'm as giddy as a school boy" WOW, you know, I'm old when I start quoting "Dickens".

Happy New "frickin" Year!!!! Bring it

Peace, Phil

Comment

OB and Mando list for the Stumptown Slosh event at Bonneville DGC.

Hole 1- Mando left of marked tree. Path and across OB.
                  Hole 2- Path and across OB.
                  Hole 3- on or across path or road OB.
                  Hole 4- path and across OB.
                  Hole 5- Mando left of marked tree.
                  Hole 6- Mando left of tree by Tennis court. Court and asphalt OB. Across string line OB. Mandatory drop zone.
                  Hole 6B- Path and across OB.
                  Hole 7- Path and across OB.
                  Hole 8- Path and across OB.
                  Hole 9- Mando right of marked tree. Across string line OB.
                  Hole 10- Mando between marked trees. Path and across OB.
                  Hole 11- Right side of path OB. Across string line OB. Mandatory drop zone.
                  Hole 12- No mando. No OB.
                  Hole 13- No mando. No OB.
                  Hole 14- Mando left of marked tree. Path and across OB.
                  Hole 15- Path and across OB. Across string line OB.
                  Hole 16- Path OB. Over fence OB.
                  Hole 17- Mando left of marked tree. Path and across OB.
                  Hole 18- Path OB.

This will all be on the score cards and will be a whole hell of alot easier when we get Tee signs at Bonneville. See you there.
                  Last edited by columbia gorge discgolf; January 14th, 2013, 11:42 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Mr. Hagerty.

I've renewed my PDGA membership, but still rollin' with the red X. Is this due to an update on your list or should I contact PDGA?

Thank you sir!
                    Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Str8MaxW8 View Post
                      Mr. Hagerty.

I've renewed my PDGA membership, but still rollin' with the red X. Is this due to an update on your list or should I contact PDGA?

Thank you sir!
                      The red "X" is all the PDGAs doing... Hopefully they'll get that updated soon.\

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Str8MaxW8 View Post
                        Mr. Hagerty.

Thank you sir!
                        It took 8 days for them to update mine
                        good luck

Comment

• Thanks for the info fellers!
                          Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

• Just renewed mine as well. Hopefully it goes through in time! If it doesn't, do the round ratings still count retroactively? Thanks for the info! Looking forward to a lovely time this weekend!

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdp11284 View Post
                              Just renewed mine as well. Hopefully it goes through in time! If it doesn't, do the round ratings still count retroactively? Thanks for the info! Looking forward to a lovely time this weekend!

Cheers!
                              Rest assured, if you renew with the PDGA before the event, just bring your receipt and we'll be fine. And yes, all rounds count towards your rating... and they will reflect that fact once you renew.

Jeff

Comment

• I'd like to be added to the waitlist if possible.

Brian Cole
                                MA1

PDGA membership is current.

Also, is there a list of when the online registration for upcoming events is available? I'd love to play the slosh events but I keep missing the sign up dates. I see the events on the nwdiscgolfnews calender but I don't see when the reg opens.
                                Last edited by Michigan_Brian; January 15th, 2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X