X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
    Can you start the 2nd round 10 minutes early like Jordan so I can get many penalty strokes .
    Somebody's butthurt...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks for the beer today. It is all about watching Sam chunder next weekend.. Seriously, I have lots of incentive to do better. Thanks for the motivation.

Comment

Any Stumptown member who is current for the 2013 season and hits an ace during the Slosh series gets a Metro parking pass. This includes all 4 Slosh events. Merry X-mas, happy new year and cheers to winter disc golfers who tough it out in the Great Northwest! If you hit more than one ace during the series good job! You still only get one pass. Get your memberships current and good luck!

Note: This is not associated with a membership drive by Stumptown. I am doing this for fun and to add to the ace pot and hopefully hook up some good people.
        Last edited by columbia gorge discgolf; December 9th, 2012, 05:36 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
          Any Stumptown member who is current for the 2013 season and hits an ace during the Slosh series gets a Metro parking pass. This includes all 4 Slosh events. Merry X-mas, happy new year and cheers to winter disc golfers who tough it out in the Great Northwest! If you hit more than one ace during the series good job! You still only get one pass. Get your memberships current and good luck!

Note: This is not associated with a membership drive by Stumptown. I am doing this for fun and to add to the ace pot and hopefully hook up some good people.
          you are rad and fill me with good cheer.
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post

Rock on! Thank you Justin!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hole 12!!!!

I got an ace in the Timber tourney today.(couldnt find ya after the round Justin)

Comment

Results are posted!
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Great job on the ace!! PM sent. Had a blast at the Slosh. It was like I was throwing discs for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by branjwraith View Post
                    I got an ace in the Timber tourney today.(couldnt find ya after the round Justin)
                    Nice Ace Brandon!!

Comment

my pops rocks.

good job of course to everyone who played well and won and all that, etc. etc.

but dad i rolled out of there all cold and ready for chillin' in the 75 degree heat and tropical drinks and stuff without realzing how well my old man played!!! shootin' the hot round that second round with all them whippersnappers in the masters division to tie for 3rd place...

anywho, go dad! solid.

and thanks to jessie & sally for coming to play and jeff and josh for making it happen and all the other gals that came out to play... waaaaay more gals on the course than when i started playing in the sloshes three years ago...

oh, and in case no one said it at the awards ceremony (and because i'm a firm believer in not putting undue pressure on people to move up divisions until they're ready for it)... move up, brea!!! it's time, girl, you can't deny it anymore. congratulations & keep it up!
                      Last edited by emmarose; December 16th, 2012, 08:33 AM. Reason: **advanced masters division
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Metro pass ordered and on the way! Great job. FYI Sloshers, plenty of aces to be had at the Bonneville Slosh next month. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Mittl,
                          Thanks for the RFF Wizards, I've been looking for weeks. You had the exact ones I could not find anywhere at a great deal!
                          PDGA# 49616
                          Stumptown# 353
                          OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

I lost my favorite Blue Star Rock in the creek off hole 10. Yes its in the creek and I am pretty sure its in the section with the 8 foot drop off.

Anyways it looks like this so if you see it please help me get it back.
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

I had a great time playing in seriously crappy weather. It had to be the fine people I had the pleasure of playing with that made it so great, because it certainly was not how I played. (poor putting was my demise)
                              Thanks to Gawain, Ward, Jay, Nate, Scott and Gary, and especially Jeff for a great event! It was a thrill to watch Mr. Hanley play an amazing second round with the ease of a true master, while destroying the course! Congratulations on a great round!

I am looking forward to the next slosh at my favorite course, Bonniville!

When will Slosh number two sign-ups go live?

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                                good job of course to everyone who played well and won and all that, etc. etc.

but dad i rolled out of there all cold and ready for chillin' in the 75 degree heat and tropical drinks and stuff without realzing how well my old man played!!! shootin' the hot round that second round with all them whippersnappers in the masters division to tie for 3rd place...

anywho, go dad! solid.
                                congratulations & keep it up!
                                Well done, Sir

Gary, I hope to see you at North Bonneville. It would be a pleasure to play a round with you.
                                Sincerely, Phillip

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X