Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff I want one of the spots.

That would be MA2.
    Last edited by Jason Philips; December 5th, 2012, 08:20 AM. Reason: Because the caffeine is lacking
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

We are FULL. Yay!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Thanks Jeff!

Comment

Hey everyone,

Thanks for making it easier on Jeff, the daylight is short on these winter days and less time getting things together in the morning means more daylight to play and finish awards.
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

I obviously don't read the forums enough, oops!

Comment

Im just curious, are we going to be using all 21 baskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                We are FULL. Yay!
                Dang! Jeff, can you put me on a waitlist and let me know if anyone bails. thanks much, Kevin M

Comment

Ok everyone... as usual... the very day I announce an event is FULL I start getting emails, voicemails, txts and personal messages etc from people who really want to play etc...

As much as I hate to say it... This event is already overbooked, and with the shorter winter days we are already going to be seriously pressured for time. So, with that said, there will be no waitlist for this event. If people end up dropping out, it just means we may not be quite so pressed for time.

I'm sorry, but we just do not have the flexibility with this event, so if you are not on the registration list already, there is always Slosh #2.

Jeff
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I feel very Indianna Jones running from the boulder and making it in for this Slosh. Thank you Jeff for even allowing extras in at all. I appreciate it and I appreciate the work you do to make these events happen.
                    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Reading Jeff's last post makes me want to call and whine and beg, just so I can be one of 'those' people....well almost.

Comment

Originally posted by discgolfAK View Post
                        If there's a wait list, Zach Beltz would like to be added also please. Thanks
                        Beltz, always gotta be late? Good to see you made it in buddy!
                        PDGA# 49616
                        Stumptown# 353
                        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Map of 21-hole layout

Hey does anyone know if there's a map online of the 21-hole layout? Thanks.

Comment

Can you start the 2nd round 10 minutes early like Jordan so I can get many penalty strokes .

Comment

The online map has all 21 holes, 2 of them shown as Closed: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course...9/211806c3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JNQ View Post
                                The online map has all 21 holes, 2 of them shown as Closed: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course...9/211806c3.jpg
                                Is 20 still played with a mando? It has been so long since I have played Timber. I am guessing the construction is complete and parking is open down below again.
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X