2012-2013 Stumptown Slosh Series Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I'm in for a full zip hoodie like what I missed out on at the 2011 RCO
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

    Comment


    • #32
      logistics...

      ... so, first off... who's running this timber shindig, anyway?

      and (whoever you are), when will you be starting check in?

      also, what is your plan for the tournament layout? there are 21 baskets in the ground out there... how many and which ones will we be playing?

      thank you for your time.
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by emmarose View Post
        ... so, first off... who's running this timber shindig, anyway?

        and (whoever you are), when will you be starting check in?

        also, what is your plan for the tournament layout? there are 21 baskets in the ground out there... how many and which ones will we be playing?

        thank you for your time.
        1) Jeff Hagerty and I

        2) I like to go really early, but I will defer to Jeff

        3) Need to confirm layout

        Glad I could clear all those up for you Emma
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353
        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
          1) Jeff Hagerty and I

          2) I like to go really early, but I will defer to Jeff

          3) Need to confirm layout

          Glad I could clear all those up for you Emma
          I will make scorecards that will accommodate 21 holes... If they're still in the ground when we get there, then we'll play them all.

          We will start checking people in between 7:30-8:15am, with a goal of getting the round started around 8:30ish.


          Jeff
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
            1) Jeff Hagerty and I

            2) I like to go really early, but I will defer to Jeff

            3) Need to confirm layout

            Glad I could clear all those up for you Emma
            i'm never going to help you with your putting again.
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              I will make scorecards that will accommodate 21 holes... If they're still in the ground when we get there, then we'll play them all.

              We will start checking people in between 7:30-8:15am, with a goal of getting the round started around 8:30ish.


              Jeff
              you and your ishes.
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

              Comment


              • #37
                Is there a waitlist? If so, i would like to get my buddy Jason Gutzwa on it.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Can you believe this turnout!

                  http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/99319

                  Jeff, are you capping it at 72? or is the course still setup for 19 holes?
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Mike... you need to play more. Timber is currently a 21 hole course.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Is there a waitlist? If so, i would like to get my buddy Gawain Stern on it.
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        If there's a wait list, Zach Beltz would like to be added also please. Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Since we do have a couple of extra holes... I have added the following people to reg list. We will NOT have this flexibility at the remaining events, so if you want to play... then sign up instead of waiting until the event is full!

                          MA2---Jason Gutzwa *
                          MM1---Gawain Stern *
                          MA1---Zach Beltz *
                          MA2---Jason Phillips
                          MA1---John Kotansky

                          As of this moment I have room for just 1 more player. Let me know right here if you want that spot.

                          Jeff
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            Mike... you need to play more. Timber is currently a 21 hole course.
                            I know but its so far out for me coming from Hillsboro, I can barely make it to Blue Lake.
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Thanks Jeff, and sorry about waiting until the last minute. Could you also put me in MA1 if there are any remaining spots. Thanks.


                              Zach Beltz

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by discgolfAK View Post
                                Thanks Jeff, and sorry about waiting until the last minute. Could you also put me in MA1 if there are any remaining spots. Thanks.


                                Zach Beltz
                                No problem.
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X