X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Slosh #1 - Sat - 12/15/12 @ Timber Park (Tentative)
    Is the location tentative? Or the date? Or both?

The date, the date, please say the date.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilStomp View Post
      Is the location tentative? Or the date? Or both?

The date, the date, please say the date.
      I'm sorry Phil, but the date is set. The tentative part is there because I have verbal permission to use the park, but he hasn't sent me the forms yet.

Jeff
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

When will registration open? Will we be able to sign up for all four at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          hey... i crashed first!
          Yes, that is true. If I remember right you had luck that was a bit worse than mine.
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Registration for Slosh #1 is OPEN!

REGISTER HERE
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

done!
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                I'm sorry Phil, but the date is set. The tentative part is there because I have verbal permission to use the park, but he hasn't sent me the forms yet.

Jeff
                Thanks, I'll be waiting for Slosh 2 at North Bonneville. I can't miss that one. I'll ask all my Disc golf buds to shout out and make sure I don't fall a sleep.

See you there (#2).

Love the work that you do for all of us.
                Thank you sir,

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
                  Yes, that is true. If I remember right you had luck that was a bit worse than mine.
                  Tow truck had to tow us out of the ditch.. 8k in body damage and no car for 3 weeks.... URGH... But wasn't my car, Scott Martin's... Gave him gas money and a PC Dell Laptop to make up for the bad luck..

Comment

The nice thing about helping out Jeff with the Schedule is I can most likely play the day of the event.
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

Comment

discs

The stamp looks awesome!
                        What is the disc selection?
                        It says in the first post the entry is $30 but when you register it's $35 is more going to the fundraiser or just the entry going up this year?
                        Should be a blast and a good warm up for team golf!
                        See you there!

Comment

in!

Thank you Jeff and Stumptown for running another year of winter single day C-tier events. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
                            The stamp looks awesome!
                            What is the disc selection?
                            It says in the first post the entry is $30 but when you register it's $35 is more going to the fundraiser or just the entry going up this year?
                            Should be a blast and a good warm up for team golf!
                            See you there!
                            I upped the entry fee by $5 this year. Even though these are fund raising events I did want to see the payout a little higher than last year.

Here are the discs I ordered for the Slosh Series this year:

Star: TeeBird, TL, Sidewinder, Destroyer, Leopard, Mako, Excaliber
                            Champion: Eagle, EL, Roadrunner
                            Blizzard: Boss, Destroyer, Wraith
                            DX: Roc, BB Aviar

I ordered what I felt was... a little something for everyone.

Jeff

Comment

Sweatshirts

I wear my sweatshirt from the north Bonney slosh all the time and I know it had nothing to do with the slosh. I can always use another sweatshirt especially in the winter.
                              So would there be an interest in getting a regular sweatshirts for an extra $20-$30 or premium Under Armor sweatshirts for around $45 with the slosh logo on them. If I could get enough pre orders the price I'm sure could go down.

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
                                I wear my sweatshirt from the north Bonney slosh all the time and I know it had nothing to do with the slosh. I can always use another sweatshirt especially in the winter.
                                So would there be an interest in getting a regular sweatshirts for an extra $20-$30 or premium Under Armor sweatshirts for around $45 with the slosh logo on them. If I could get enough pre orders the price I'm sure could go down.
                                I think if we could get enough pre-orders we could make that happen. Not sure if it would be better to put an item up online with a closing date for pre-orders. Then you could just pick them up at the next SLOSH event.
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X