Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone pick up a SSS Voodoo near the McCormick tent?

Comment

• Ned Jeff has its

Comment

• Most OB's???

I think there should have been special prizes for the MOST OB's in each division and I never got my pencil sharpener !!!

15 for me

Comment

• Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
          Ned Jeff has its
          Sweet, thanks Murray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally W View Post
            Sweet! You rock!
            BL Slosh OB Analysis

I don't know what to say other than "Wow!". There were 986 OB strokes recorded in two rounds for 87 people. Also, keep in mind that not everyone write's "P" on their card for OB strokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by nayr View Post
              BL Slosh OB Analysis

I don't know what to say other than "Wow!". There were 986 OB strokes recorded in two rounds for 87 people. Also, keep in mind that not everyone write's "P" on their card for OB strokes.
              Whoa. well...I guess I wasn't alone.

Thanks Ryan!

Comment

BL Slosh OB Analysis

Not even 1000? I knew that course was too easy.

Comment

BL Slosh OB Analysis

i feel so much better about myself now.
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Also, keep in mind that not everyone write's "P" on their card for OB strokes.
                    And probably a few who write a single 'P', even with multiple OB shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                      I think there should have been special prizes for the MOST OB's in each division and I never got my pencil sharpener !!!

15 for me
                      6 OB in round 1 and then 8 OB in round 2 and I shot 2 strokes better...hole 11 gave me no love.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                      Or does here stand the last remaining man
                      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                      Ill not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by blu666z View Post
                        And probably a few who write a single 'P', even with multiple OB shots.
                        I witnessed a "P^3rd" out there. Hole 13 got me for a P2. Upside is I did earn a par on 11 the 2nd round, which felt like a bird!
                        PDGA# 49616
                        Stumptown# 353
                        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• Twin PP Snowmen, Holes 15 and 16, second round. End of message.

Comment

• Take off my 20 penalties, and I jump from 8th to 2nd place

Do that plus make a few more putts and who knows... ?
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Take off my 7 penalties and... I still get second place. Great shooting Sean!

Thanks to everyone who has put in work at blue lake and stumptown. I can't wait for worlds in Portland!

Comment

• I think I had roughly 12 penalties in my second round. My first round I already expunged from my memory.
                                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X