X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logistics..

I have a concern with the park opening. There will be a line of cars at 8am for people that are teeing off early and an additional line of cars with people who want to get there early to warm up.

It would be nice if the parks people were aware of this, and can find a way to expedite the entry process at 8am. Else, I will be freaking out to make my tee time - not that this has ever happened before...

Comment

• Honestly, I really don't think it is going to be that much of an issue Stu. Very few people even need to be at the course that early.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• I sure hope I did this correctly. Talk about not user friendly AT ALL, Sam Gibson. Thank goodness my iPhone is so damn smart.
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• bigger is better, i guess...
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post

I sure hope I did this correctly. Talk about not user friendly AT ALL, Sam Gibson. Thank goodness my iPhone is so damn smart.
            Awesome job Emma!

Comment

• They look great!
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• I like em a lot!!

Ill just be trying to finish a couple under and see where the chips fall!!

Can't wait!
                kabza

Comment

• The results from Saturday and the tee times for Sunday morning are now posted.

Results & Tee Times
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Thanks for the work getting these done and up so quickly.
                    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

• Great job, Jeff and crew! May I please have 11 less penalties today?
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Final Results are up!

First off I would like to say thank you to everyone who came out to play this weekend. I had a great time myself and I hope everyone else did as well. It was very cool to be a part of the first tournament at this great course.

I also wanted to thank everyone for conducting themselves in such a responsible manner this weekend. Being the first event we had a lot of eyes on us and you all came through. It was not lost on the rangers at Blue Lake that we left the course and tourney central area cleaner than it was when we got there.

I will be sure to have the final TD report submitted in time for the update deadline on Tuesday.

Thank you all again for supporting the Stumptown Slosh Series, and the McCormick Park Fund Raising effort.

Thank you very much to Murray and Genessa Prictor for helping at Tourney Central and Sam Gibson for doing our starter duties all weekend.

Oh yeah, the...

FINAL RESULTS ARE POSTED!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

For those interested, here is the hole analysis for the MPO division. Hole 11 is by far the hardest hole on the course! Eventhough it's just a "par 4" it actually scored higher than two of the three par 5s on the course both rounds.

MPO Hole Analysis

Also, the SSA was 68 the first round, and 67 the second round, despite the the fact that the MPO division shot slightly worse on the second round.

Comment

• A big THANK YOU to Jeff, Mr. and Mrs. The Brit, Sam and everyone else who made this tourney happen. I know there has been a ton of work put in by scores of people and being an out-of-towner I'm not sure where to even start in thanking people. So to all of you who played any part in making this course and this tournament happen- THANK YOU!

Ryan- I'm sure this would be a bit of an undertaking but I'd be curious to see the number of penalties each hole laid claim to. Did some holes wreak more havoc than others? Anywho- not a big deal at all- just curious to see if the same holes that beat me up beat everyone else up as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                              Ryan- I'm sure this would be a bit of an undertaking but I'd be curious to see the number of penalties each hole laid claim to. Did some holes wreak more havoc than others? Anywho- not a big deal at all- just curious to see if the same holes that beat me up beat everyone else up as well
                              No problem. That will be a crazy stat for sure. I'm guessing that it will be pretty close to ORDGC. Give me a couple days to put the report together...

Comment

• Originally posted by nayr View Post
                                No problem. That will be a crazy stat for sure. I'm guessing that it will be pretty close to ORDGC. Give me a couple days to put the report together...
                                Sweet! You rock!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X