X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
    i really appreciate how you obviously took us hanleys entirely into consideration in your allotting of tee times and have us only an hour apart so we can still carpool. we heart you, jeff hagerty!

I'm the group AFTER my Bend traveling partner. Now THAT'S carpooling AND really super convenient tee-times.

Comment

• I am also enjoying my tee time! Early = I can show up and practice without being in the way, AND I have the rest of the day to myself! Everybody knows that old men wake up early anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
        Thank you.

So everyone please make sure to pay for your park pass this weekend. Don't make Jeff have to deal with parks staff because you are too cheap to pay.
        I ordered a yearly pass Sunday evening, and it should be in my mailbox today.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

• Putting Competition!!!

We will be out near tournament central all weekend selling fundraiser discs for McCormick DGC. We have:

Echo Star Destroyers ($25)
          Champ Glow Leopards ($20)
          KC Pro Glow Rocs ($15)
          DX BB Aviars ($10)

also koozies for $3 (or 4 for $10)

All proceeds go directly to this awesome new course!

ALSO

We will be running a putting competition with the grand prize being a brand new Discatcher Sport!

Take 2 putts from 6 stations (15', 20', 25', 30', 35', and 40')
          Each putt is worth 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 points, respectively. Max score being 42 points. Best score takes home the basket!!

$5 for your first try, $3 for any attempts after that.

Warm up for your tee time and support our new course at the same time!

We'll also give 2 discs to 2nd place and 1 to third place.

http://www.facebook.com/McCormickDGC
          Last edited by 907miller; March 5th, 2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Can you buy a year pass at the main entrance?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
              Can you buy a year pass at the main entrance?

Cheers
              No. You but you can at the main office about 1000' past the parking lot.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• So, I don't have to pay the $5 at the gate to go to the office to get a pass?! I think that was my point. Or, is the office outside the parking lot - like down the main road??

Thanks !

Comment

So, I don't have to pay the $5 at the gate to go to the office to get a pass?! I think that was my point. Or, is the office outside the parking lot - like down the main road??

Thanks !
                  Stu, if you would stop parking by hole #8 you would know the answer to this question.

Currently the fee station is closed and only the machine is up. Drive past the gates and down 1/4 mile to the little house on the right. They can get your pass for you. Not sure if that office is open Saturday though? I'd suggest getting it earlier this week.
                  Last edited by jdinteg; March 5th, 2013, 11:03 AM.
                  PDGA# 49616
                  Stumptown# 353
                  OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• DOH...who is this? That was strictly peer pressure. That's why I am trying to support the park. I just need to get my other Sunday mates to conform. Yes, we need to support the park - agreed.

Comment

DOH...who is this? That was strictly peer pressure. That's why I am trying to support the park. I just need to get my other Sunday mates to conform. Yes, we need to support the park - agreed.
                      PDGA# 49616
                      Stumptown# 353
                      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                        Stu, if you would stop parking by hole #8 you would know the answer to this question.

Currently the fee station is closed and only the machine is up. Drive past the gates and down 1/4 mile to the little house on the right. They can get your pass for you. Not sure if that office is open Saturday though? I'd suggest getting it earlier this week.
                        I ordered my pass online Sunday night, and it arrived today (Tuesday), so I would think if the order was placed online Tuesday night or Wednesday morning the pass would arrive by Friday if you are in the Portland Metro area.

Cindy
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

• McCormick Disc Golf Course Swag Available Saturday and Sunday! Plus the Putting Competition!

Comment

• ^^^^ nice coozies, yo.
                            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Remember to spring forward Saturday night so that you are on time for your Sunday round!
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Just got the email reminding players to check their tee times. It also stated that the park opens at 8 am. Is there any permissible way to get on the course prior to 8 am? Could we possibly ask the parks staff if that was okay for this event? Obviously, not blocking roads, or parking in the wrong area. I just want to warm up a little more than I could at 8, if possible.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X