Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed of Play

Hey Jeff and Mike,

I thought it was interesting that the speed of play out there at Stub on Saturday was pretty good, even tho the course is long and knarly. Seems like the length and degree of difficulty may actually spread the groups out a bit. We had very few holes where there was any wait. At least that was my experience. Most tournaments I've played had more waiting. I also know that some of the groups were 3-somes, so maybe that was a big factor.

Great day out there btw. Thanks to Jeff and Mike and my playing partners.

Comment

• Howdy Mr. Hagerty!

Wondering when we all could expect tee-times to be announced for BL Slosh? Trying to get child-care covered sir.

Thanks!
      Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Str8MaxW8 View Post
        Howdy Mr. Hagerty!

Wondering when we all could expect tee-times to be announced for BL Slosh? Trying to get child-care covered sir.

Thanks!
        I'll probably be posting tee times about a week beforehand, but you're safe planning on it taking most of the day.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Will there the BSF glow roc3's available for sale at the blue lake event? I have people giving me $20 left and right hoping i can pick some up

Comment

• While I have to defer to Jeff Mittl on this one, I do suspect we will have some there... if there are any left.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• ALERT, ALERT,ALERT,ALERT,ALERT !!!!! Just remembered we have to move the clocks forward an hour Saturday night. We lose an hour. No late night poker games !

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                ALERT, ALERT,ALERT,ALERT,ALERT !!!!! Just remembered we have to move the clocks forward an hour Saturday night. We lose an hour. No late night poker games !

Cheers
                good work, stu.
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Tee Times are up!!!

Tee Times for Stumptown Slosh #4 at Blue Lake

Comment

• Hagerty,

Do we need to check in ahead of our tee time?

If yes when?
                    PDGA# 49616
                    Stumptown# 353
                    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                      Hagerty,

Do we need to check in ahead of our tee time?

If yes when?
                      We will be checking people in at the covered area just across the street from Hole 1. Checking in a few minutes before your tee time would be a good idea.

Comment

• Thank you!

Quick question. I am pretty sure I know the answer but figure it would be good to be posted here.

Will tournament participants still need to buy a park pass for the day?
                        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
                          Thank you!

Quick question. I am pretty sure I know the answer but figure it would be good to be posted here.

Will tournament participants still need to buy a park pass for the day?
                          Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                            Will there the BSF glow roc3's available for sale at the blue lake event? I have people giving me $20 left and right hoping i can pick some up
                            Yes, should there be any not sold they will be available at Slosh #4 at Blue Lake!

Comment

• i really appreciate how you obviously took us hanleys entirely into consideration in your allotting of tee times and have us only an hour apart so we can still carpool. we heart you, jeff hagerty!

"'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                                Yes.
                                Thank you.

So everyone please make sure to pay for your park pass this weekend. Don't make Jeff have to deal with parks staff because you are too cheap to pay.
                                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X