Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: The remaining spots for Slosh #4 are now open to anyone wanting to play.

Here is what remains:

1 - MPO - Open Men
    3 - FPO - Open Women
    4 - FA1 - Advanced Women
    3 - FA2 - Intermediate Women

I will be leaving those spots available for ONE WEEK. After that time I will determine how many spots (if any) I will reassign to men's divisions.

Please note: I am still reserving that one MPO spot for players who are PDGA Registered Pros.

Jeff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      FYI: The remaining spots for Slosh #4 are now open to anyone wanting to play.

Here is what remains:

1 - MPO - Open Men
      3 - FPO - Open Women
      4 - FA1 - Advanced Women
      3 - FA2 - Intermediate Women

I will be leaving those spots available for ONE WEEK. After that time I will determine how many spots (if any) I will reassign to men's divisions.

Please note: I am still reserving that one MPO spot for players who are PDGA Registered Pros.

Jeff
      Can we see the pre-reg please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
        Can we see the pre-reg please?
        Yeah, I just got the password from the PDGA, so I'll post something tonight... probably.

Jeff
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Hay Jeff was at stubs today and its all in the long are that changing

Comment

• Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
            Hay Jeff was at stubs today and its all in the long are that changing
            Yep. Mike is moving the baskets tomorrow.

Jeff

Comment

• Yep, I will be out there tomorrow moving baskets, cleaning up and posting some temporary, tee directional signs to help people find their starting holes.

If any one wants to help I would gladly accept.

Sorry for the players who were out practicing on Hole 5 on Friday, I did not get to move it until Saturday morning. It was a key issue.
              Last edited by Flash; February 16th, 2013, 10:15 AM.
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                If any one wants to help I would gladly accept.
                What time?
                sigpic
                http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

• Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                  What time?
                  Mike said he'd be there about Noon.

If you can help him out it would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                    What time?
                    Noon if you can make it, and if you have a staple gun bring it!
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                      Noon if you can make it, and if you have a staple gun bring it!
                      Shoot, I wont be there untill around 3pm? Anyone staying in a cabin?
                      sigpic
                      http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

• Regarding Slosh #3 at Stub Stewart.

We will be racing the sun tomorrow, so it is very likely we will have a short lunch. There is no food nearby, so bring a lunch!!!

And don't forget to bring $5.00 for your State Parks pass. Exact change would be wise since it is self-service.

Comment

• Bad Ace

We ran out of light during my Bad Ace out there this year... it gets dark fast! Seriously those woods got so dark by 5 pm that people were getting lost trying to walk out... Good Luck out there!
                          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

• Well I did not get to play SLOSH 3 at Stub Stewart this year and that's a bummer but I am getting to help my wife celebrate her 30th birthday and that is super cool! I did make a drive up there this morning to move basket 5 to the short position. Long story, but the jest of it is Stumptown needs to donate a set of locks to the State Park for the course with multiple sets of keys.

Anyways the weather was cooperating early. As you drove up highway 47, you climbed out of the cloud bank and when you reached the Hilltop day use area it was completely clear and above the clouds in the valley below. By the time the players meeting completed the cloud bank had pushed up the hillside and engulfed the Hilltop day use area and crept into the trees. Hole 1 was a surreal experience watching the first group tee off into the mist to the image of discs silently cutting through the mist and landing up by the green. I can only image how some of the holes like 3 played in the mist.

Best wishes go out to all that are currently playing in the first PDGA Sanctioned event at L.L. Stub Stewart State Park Disc Golf Course. May your lines be true and your putts be on target.
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

• Great day on an amazing course. Some Fog, Rain, it was cold, warmed up, sunlight peaked through in the PM round, showers off and on all day. Wind picked up in the PM round, fun trying to figure out how to throw at Stub with a crosswind. I wonder if it changed the SSA?

Thank you Mike for moving all the baskets (And whoever else helped). Thank you Hagerty, Emma, Garry, and Mittl for all your hard work too. Stub is definitely one of the most scenic courses we have around here, hard to have a bad day on such a beautiful course.
                              PDGA# 49616
                              Stumptown# 353
                              OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• Slosh #3 Results

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X