X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Membership Benefits.

Hey everybody we are going to continue the SLOSH tradition and schedule 4 events for the winter time 2012-2013. All events will be PDGA sanctioned events at the C-tier level. Although you do not have to be a Stumptown member or PDGA member to participate its nice to know we have your support. If you are a PDGA member you can avoid the $10 non-member fee for each SLOSH event and any other PDGA event you plan to play in, 5 events covers the cost of membership for an amateur and 8 events covers the cost for Professionals. Plus you have to be a member to compete in A-tier or above designations.

In return for your support here are some things we can do to support you and your hobby. If you are a Stumptown member and you are ready to renew your PDGA membership you can do so under the Affiliate Club Program. Stumptown has renewed is Affiliate Club Partnership with the PDGA and will be added to the drop down list shortly for 2013. This will save you $5.00 on your membership.http://www.pdgastore.com/

By joining Stumptown with the Affiliate Club Discount on Membership you also reap these handy rewards:

Discovering The World is happy to offer 10% off our extensive product line to Affiliate Club members who are also current PDGA members. This offer excludes, D.G.A. and Innova baskets, our beginner package and any otherpromotional discounts. This discount must be mentioned at the time of ordering by phone, fax, mail, e-mail and off our secure web site (in the comments section @ www.dtworld.com).

Spinners on the Green is proud to offer a 10% off discount to Affiliate Club members who are also current PDGA members. Just mention the discount when paying in-store or enter code "ACP" when checking out at www.spinnersdiscgolf.com! This offer may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

Chainbangerz Disc Golf Shop is stoked to offer 15% off DISCount to Affiliate Club Members who are also current PDGA members. This offer is good for all of our super cool custom Chainbangerz apparel as well as our current inventory of discs and/or disc golf related accessories. Sorry no deal on baskets or any other promotional discounts. Include "ACP15" in comments section with all online orders to receive discount,when calling orders in to shop mention this ad to receive discount. www.chainbangerz.com Cheers, keep the chains bangin'!

You also will receive a membership card with your name and Stumptown Member number on it which will also entitle you to a 15% discount at Next Adventure & Play It Again Sports - Beaverton

Also if you sign up for the Stumptown membership Oct-Dec 2012 we will give you the rest of the year for free, that's right its all yours, this includes an invitation to the Kick Butt 2012 Members Christmas Party in Dec plus all of 2013 Membership rights and benefits.

Support a good cause, help us maintain our courses and continue to install and support new ones. Sign up today its only $10, skip the lattes for a week, drink cheaper beer for a week skip eating out for lunch and take your lunch to work for a week!!
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Hey Mike,

I know there were some changes in the club this year. It would be nice if these events and other PDGA events would include the Bag Tag pool again. I bought a tag this year, and I still have the same tag etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
      Hey Mike,

I know there were some changes in the club this year. It would be nice if these events and other PDGA events would include the Bag Tag pool again. I bought a tag this year, and I still have the same tag etc.

Stu,

Tags are tough because some people bring theirs to events and others don't. Some people play badly at events and leave earlier and then the organizer of the tag pool has to track them down to get their tag to them. Also not always is there a BOD member at the event to run the tag pool or have the capacity to run it. I feel this needs to be a tag member driven activity to help distribute the load at events.

Are we sure we want to have tags again this year (2013)?
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Hey Stumptown Members

The Stumptown Disc Golf 2013 PDGA Affiliate Club Agreement is now active and you can select this when renewing your membership with the PDGA. You have to be an active member of Stumptown for 2013. That means if you have joined new in October - December 2012 you are good for 2013. If you renewed an existing membership for 2013 you are also good to go.

Here are you links:

New Members

Renewing Members

In the Affiliate Club drop down menu select:
        13 Stumptown Disc Golf

Your elected Club Treasurer...
        See you in the fairway!
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

I am sold,

I would like to become a Stumptown member... I mean $5 is the net cost ($10 Stumptown - $5 PDGA discount) and I get to support all the amazing efforts you guys do! Sign me up, which reminds me, where do I sign up?
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
            I would like to become a Stumptown member... I mean $5 is the net cost ($10 Stumptown - $5 PDGA discount) and I get to support all the amazing efforts you guys do! Sign me up, which reminds me, where do I sign up?
            You can sign up here stumptown membership or at one of our partners, like Play it Again Sports in Beaverton or Next Adventure in Portland. Or you can track down Cindy or Matt and pay them directly.
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

I am new a Member

Life is good, Thanks and please keep the details coming on the Blue Lake Tourney, I cant wait to play that place in PDGA format compelte with OB's that are not discretionary. Oh and Stumptown Roc's
              Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                Hey everybody we are going to continue the SLOSH tradition and schedule 4 events for the winter time 2012-2013. All events will be PDGA sanctioned events at the C-tier level. Although you do not have to be a Stumptown member or PDGA member to participate its nice to know we have your support. If you are a PDGA member you can avoid the $10 non-member fee for each SLOSH event and any other PDGA event you plan to play in, 5 events covers the cost of membership for an amateur and 8 events covers the cost for Professionals. Plus you have to be a member to compete in A-tier or above designations.

In return for your support here are some things we can do to support you and your hobby. If you are a Stumptown member and you are ready to renew your PDGA membership you can do so under the Affiliate Club Program. Stumptown has renewed is Affiliate Club Partnership with the PDGA and will be added to the drop down list shortly for 2013. This will save you $5.00 on your membership.http://www.pdgastore.com/

By joining Stumptown with the Affiliate Club Discount on Membership you also reap these handy rewards:

Discovering The World is happy to offer 10% off our extensive product line to Affiliate Club members who are also current PDGA members. This offer excludes, D.G.A. and Innova baskets, our beginner package and any otherpromotional discounts. This discount must be mentioned at the time of ordering by phone, fax, mail, e-mail and off our secure web site (in the comments section @ www.dtworld.com).

Spinners on the Green is proud to offer a 10% off discount to Affiliate Club members who are also current PDGA members. Just mention the discount when paying in-store or enter code "ACP" when checking out at www.spinnersdiscgolf.com! This offer may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

Chainbangerz Disc Golf Shop is stoked to offer 15% off DISCount to Affiliate Club Members who are also current PDGA members. This offer is good for all of our super cool custom Chainbangerz apparel as well as our current inventory of discs and/or disc golf related accessories. Sorry no deal on baskets or any other promotional discounts. Include "ACP15" in comments section with all online orders to receive discount,when calling orders in to shop mention this ad to receive discount. www.chainbangerz.com Cheers, keep the chains bangin'!

You also will receive a membership card with your name and Stumptown Member number on it which will also entitle you to a 15% discount at Next Adventure & Play It Again Sports - Beaverton

Also if you sign up for the Stumptown membership Oct-Dec 2012 we will give you the rest of the year for free, that's right its all yours, this includes an invitation to the Kick Butt 2012 Members Christmas Party in Dec plus all of 2013 Membership rights and benefits.

Support a good cause, help us maintain our courses and continue to install and support new ones. Sign up today its only $10, skip the lattes for a week, drink cheaper beer for a week skip eating out for lunch and take your lunch to work for a week!!
                I signed up and paid for a membership. When do I get my card?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                  I signed up and paid for a membership. When do I get my card?
                  You have been updated on the Stumptown website:

http://www.stumptowndg.com/memberlist

You are member #526. The Stumptown member who is is charge of sending the cards out was planning on sending a batch of cards out last week, so hopefully you have your card now. If not I am sure you will be receiving it soon.

Thanks for your support,
                  Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                    You have been updated on the Stumptown website:

http://www.stumptowndg.com/memberlist

You are member #526. The Stumptown member who is is charge of sending the cards out was planning on sending a batch of cards out last week, so hopefully you have your card now. If not I am sure you will be receiving it soon.

Thanks for your support,
                    Cindy
                    Thanks Cindy!

It is pretty impressive that Stumptown has that many people who have bought a membership!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                      Thanks Cindy!

It is pretty impressive that Stumptown has that many people who have bought a membership!
                      Matt, the hard part is keeping them as members. I think once people realize what Stumptown has done and can do with as little as $10 dollars most people will renew if not just for the discounts.
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X