Stumptown Slosh Series #4 - "The Finale" @ Lunchtime Disc Golf Course Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did you see this?

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    35 slots left... whew 40 gone that fast

Comment

Where?

Where you register silly.
      CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

Ahhh I was hoping to see the registration list, thats where I was confused.

Originally posted by AChivers View Post
        Where you register silly.

Comment

what is up, my pros?

... seriously, all you pro gals...

TERESA EMBREE, CARIE COLEMAN, SALLY WEST, BECKY TERRILL

this is a fundraiser, after all, for the good of many of our disc golf family... i am sure you want to show your support and sign up...

oh, and help a sistah out who really would prefer playing with y'all than a bunch of boys...

c'moooonnnn... hurry up and sign up!!!

p.s. and if my dad's reading this, dude you better sign up quick, too, before it fills...

p.p.s. doooo iiitttt!!!

p.p.p.s. cindy, will you cut and paste and post this on facebook for me for the gals that don't get on the forum much? put it on their wall, my wall, your wall, the slosh wall, the chick flick wall, my mama's wall...
          Last edited by emmarose; February 6th, 2012, 12:57 PM. Reason: because i felt like.
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Current registration list is here: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/80750

15 spots left!

Comment

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the last Slosh event due to work related travel. So, I would like to take the opportunity here on the boards to say thank you and congratulations to Stumptown Disc Golf, Jeff Hagerty, and all the co-tds that have taken part in this year's Slosh. This year's events have been well organized and a ton of fun. I thought it was a nice touch to play a few courses that haven't seen PDGA play ever, or in a long time. The fact that a local course has all new baskets in part thanks to the support of this series is amazing. Thanks again to all those involved.

Jason Pinkal
              Last edited by Pizzel; February 6th, 2012, 04:12 PM. Reason: Added my name

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post

this is a fundraiser, after all, for the good of many of our disc golf family... i am sure you want to show your support and sign up...

oh, and help a sistah out who really would prefer playing with y'all than a bunch of boys...

p.s. and if my dad's reading this, dude you better sign up quick, too, before it fills...

p.p.s. doooo iiitttt!!!

p.p.p.s. cindy, will you cut and paste and post this on facebook for me for the gals that don't get on the forum much? put it on their wall, my wall, your wall, the slosh wall, the chick flick wall, my mama's wall...
                OK
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

CARIE COLEMAN
                  TO quote Jon Lovitz's Annoying Man character, "You don't have to yell."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl4...noying-man_fun

It's at the minute mark. One of my favorite characters from the 80s.

Sorry Ems, but I can't make it that weekend. Have fun and hope some of the other ladies can make it. Otherwise, you'll have to whoop up on some boyz.

Comment

p.p.s. doooo iiitttt!!!

Love you Emma! Unfortunately I'm signed up for a class that weekend from 8:00-1:00 both days that I've already paid for so I'm out Definitely looking to get out and play though! If anyone is ever down in the Salem area give me a holla! Last one was a blast! Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                      TO quote Jon Lovitz's Annoying Man character, "You don't have to yell."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl4...noying-man_fun

It's at the minute mark. One of my favorite characters from the 80s.

Sorry Ems, but I can't make it that weekend. Have fun and hope some of the other ladies can make it. Otherwise, you'll have to whoop up on some boyz.
                      to quote one of my fav lady pros from oregon... "balls".

i don't want to whoop up on the boys.

Comment

Only 10 spots left online. Come on out and help us celebrate these news baskets!

Also, Mittl and I just received our order of CFR discs for the Beaver State Fling and we've decided to let people use their Slosh Scrip for these CFRs. We have some really cool discs too.

Champion Metal Flake: Gators, Destroyers, Katanas
                        Champion: Ape
                        Champion Glow: Teebird, Firebird, Leopard, Xcaliber
                        KC Pro: Roc, BB Aviar
                        KCPro Glow: Roc
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          Only 10 spots left online. Come on out and help us celebrate these news baskets!

Also, Mittl and I just received our order of CFR discs for the Beaver State Fling and we've decided to let people use their Slosh Scrip for these CFRs. We have some really cool discs too.

Champ metal flake gators!
                          What will you be charging for them?
                          Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

All Champ: $20
                            All KC Pro: $15
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

suzieQ, baby!!!

... feel like a jerk i didn't give you a shout out, but sorta figgered a onedayer was a bit much to ask for you to make the trip from grants pass... thanks, baby doll!!!

see ya in a couple weeks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

How light do the champ Katanas go?

I can't wait to see them & the new baskets.
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X