X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Slosh #3 - Dabney State Park - Sunday, Jan 22nd

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! After nearly a month of phone calls and emails we finally got our confirmation for Slosh #3 at Dabney State Park. So we are good to go!

Stumptown Slosh #3: Register Here

Jeff
    Last edited by Bullseye; January 3rd, 2012, 06:14 PM.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

FYI: When we first proposed using the Slosh events to raise money for new Lunchtime Baskets I knew people would step up to the plate. I always knew NW disc golfers were awesome people, but I do appreciate being reminded of exactly how awesome.

Well... I just updated the registration list and you reminded me yet again. We have 64 players signed up for the event, but we have ALREADY raised a bunch for the baskets through the reg fees and donations on this event alone.

$360: From reg fees (5*72)
    $170: Donations
    $530: Total Awesomeness

To all of you who threw down a few (or more) of your hard earned bucks. Thank you. You make it all worthwhile. Cheers.
    Last edited by Bullseye; January 9th, 2012, 02:51 PM. Reason: Its overflowing with awesome!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Also for those of you who are not current with the PDGA we are renewing Stumptown's affiliate club membership so if you renew your Stumptown membership you can save $5.00 on your PDGA membership effectively reducing your total cost of the Stumptown membership to $5.00 plus if you add in the 15% discount at Next adventure throughout the year you practically get to support the local club for free which continues to support local courses and events.
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Nearly half-full already!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Nearly half-full already!!!!
          Looks like over half full now. Its been awhile since Dabney has had a PDGA event can't wait to see the new layout in tournament play.
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

19 Spots Left!!!!

No time to waste!!!!
            Last edited by Bullseye; January 6th, 2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Hey Does anyone remember When Andrew Rich did this to Dabney one shot from an 1100 rated round!
              http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/13025/Open

I wonder who will do it this time!
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Eight spots left!!!!

Comment

Eight spots left!!!!
                  I noticed on the pro side there are two slots for special guest one and special guest two. Hmmm, do tell what thats all about.

Comment

Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be special now would it?

SIX SPOTS LEFT!
                    Last edited by Bullseye; January 9th, 2012, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder to EVERYONE! You MUST renew your PDGA membership by the time of this event, or you will have to pay the $10 non-member fee during check-in.

This is not optional. If we let you play without being current with the PDGA, we are on the hook for that $10. So PLEASE avoid putting us in an ackward position, and just renew your memberships ahead of time!!!

Comment

darn those ackward positions.
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be special now would it?

SIX SPOTS LEFT!
                          wellllll... they would still be special they just wouldn't be a secret...
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                            wellllll... they would still be special they just wouldn't be a secret...
                            They're secretly special too!

Comment

2 for the wait list please!
                              sigpic
                              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X