Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    First world problems....
    What the hell Sam? Do you EVER have anything positive to add, or are you just turning into a full-time troll? Seriously? What did this add to the conversation?
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Uh... I responded to the negativity with a joke, Jeff. I mean, really... is it the end of the world that the secret guests who may or may not show up at the event on Sunday have been revealed? I know I won't be able to sleep now that the secret is out and this bothers me a hell of a lot more than people starving in Africa...

Yeah. Pretty much full-time troll.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Uh... I responded to the negativity with a joke, Jeff. I mean, really... is it the end of the world that the secret guests who may or may not show up at the event on Sunday have been revealed? I know I won't be able to sleep now that the secret is out and this bothers me a hell of a lot more than people starving in Africa...

Yeah. Pretty much full-time troll.
        Isn't this site just the place for such trivial matters? Should we only discuss how to end starvation in Africa from this point forward?

Comment

Can we just keep all the pointless negative garbage out of here.

I like disc golf. I'm going to play a lot of disc golf on Sunday... probably in the rain. I am OK with that. Why? Because I really do like disc golf. Its fun.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Bummer

Well it is a moot point now. I just talked to Dave and he and our guests can't make it back to Oregon in time.

I'll be contacting people on the wait list to fill those spots.

Jeff

Comment

Sorry... I see people complaining about trivial crap... I feel compelled to point it out. Sue me.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                I've orchestrated many surprise birthday parties, and all the recipients have been pleasantly shocked.

Sounds to me that the cat has been out of the bag long before my post, hence my knowledge of such "special" guests.

Keep secrets to yourselves people, Americans love gossip more than baseball.
                hmmm... you know how to keep a secret but had to post it online? We love disc golf more than gossip...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  Well it is a moot point now. I just talked to Dave and he and our guests can't make it back to Oregon in time.

I'll be contacting people on the wait list to fill those spots.

Jeff

DAMMMMM ITTTT. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING WITH THEM! Maybe they heard the secret was out and felt not so special anymore... you ruined ittttt...
                  See y'all Sunday..

Comment

Uh... I responded to the negativity with a joke, Jeff.
                    Your jokes have been pretty contentious lately.

Comment

We will have the 2012 Stumptown bag tags for sale Sunday morning at the Slosh. You must me a member to purchase the bag tags. A Stumptown membership is $10 & the bag tags are also $10. We will also be taking renewals & new memberships Sunday morning. They are pretty sweet this year metal with leather straps. #1 - #10 are gold & #11 - #100 are silver. We will be making a list of those who have purchased tags in the morning, and the lowest score for the two rounds will get tag #1.

Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                        We will have the 2012 Stumptown bag tags for sale Sunday morning at the Slosh. You must me a member to purchase the bag tags. A Stumptown membership is $10 & the bag tags are also $10. We will also be taking renewals & new memberships Sunday morning. They are pretty sweet this year metal with leather straps. #1 - #10 are gold & #11 - #100 are silver. We will be making a list of those who have purchased tags in the morning, and the lowest score for the two rounds will get tag #1.

Is there a way to renew memberships online?

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                          Yes right here:

http://www.4discgolf.com/index.php?r...&product_id=54

Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Hole positions

Walked the course today and it looks good. There are some areas that are wet, but in all very playable.

Original Hole #'ing
                            Hole 1 - Right position
                            Hole 2 - Hill
                            Hole 3- Righit on hill
                            Hole 4 - Right (Jeff, should bring temp. basket for far left position)
                            Hole 5 - Deep ( Jeff, I would make the "new pond" OB... just need to mark with stakes/paint line. Left of pond play as casuall water and make drop "putt" zone)
                            Hole 6 - Right (sorry left side taken out by lawn mower)
                            Hole 7 - Right (straight shot)
                            Hole 8 - Left in the bowl area
                            Hole 9 - Left on hill
                            Hole 10 - Field
                            Hole 11 - (Deep...forgot WD-40 can move for 2nd round)
                            Hole 12 - Regular
                            Hole 13 - Hill
                            Hole 14 - Deep right
                            Hole 15 - Regular (Don't forget the first tree mando ).
                            Hole 16 - Deep
                            Hole 17 - Left next to slope
                            "New" Hole 18 ( by practice basket) - Regular.

Good luck...Have fun...and enjoy "THE SLOSH @ DABNEY' !!!

Kevin

Comment

Payment Received!

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                              Pizzel, I just saw your renewal come in on the link. You and Coleman are paid up and on the 2012 member list.

Thanks for your support!! STUMPTOWN

Comment

ahhh nice and warm at home watching sf vs giants... what a wet day... only thing that kept me warm was pinkal's game the 2nd round. A good day indeed

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X