X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flash View Post
    Isn't there also a left placement that brings the creek into play?

Yes, there is an alt left placement, but being a lefty I just thought I would offer that suggestion first

Of course no matter what placement the basket is in.....it is still a lefty hole all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by E-ROC View Post
      Yes, there is an alt left placement, but being a lefty I just thought I would offer that suggestion first

Of course no matter what placement the basket is in.....it is still a lefty hole all the way.

Wherever Jeff would like... I will move it!

Kevin

Comment

Just played there yesterday...wow it is a mess. Played in the snow we brought snow shovel to clear tees but the fairs ways on a lot of holes are mud bogs.
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by E-ROC View Post
          I think with that being said, hole 2 should be be moved to the right position instead of on top of the knoll. The hole will still be challenging in the wind being that there is OB directly behind it.

If you don't decide to move it maybe you can bring a tarp for a little slip and slid action out the back of the hill.
          i think that if anything, during the wetness and nasty weather, it should remain on top of the hill. Whats the first thing we learn about when it floods? that we need to get to HIGH GROUND!!

and forget the towels and extra socks... just bring your BEAST MODE!

Comment

So who's the 2 special guests joining us?

Comment

Originally posted by ned.blaze View Post
              So who's the 2 special guests joining us?
              Quit being a slacker Nedro!

Look back on previous posts...

Wilko Shucastro is what I've heard.....

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post

Grummy was probably one of those who yahoos who screw up someone's surprise birthday party too.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  Grummy was probably one of those who yahoos who screw up someone's surprise birthday party too.
                  I've orchestrated many surprise birthday parties, and all the recipients have been pleasantly shocked.

Sounds to me that the cat has been out of the bag long before my post, hence my knowledge of such "special" guests.

Keep secrets to yourselves people, Americans love gossip more than baseball.

Comment

Sounds to me that the cat has been out of the bag long before my post, hence my knowledge of such "special" guests.
                    Yes, a lot of people have known for a while, and... not a single one of them posted it online.

Just sayin...
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      Yes, a lot of people have known for a while, and... not a single one of them posted it online.

Just sayin...
                      Yeah, probably should have had STR8MAXWEIGHT post that one!

Comment

So.. Now a lot.. MORE.. People know.. Maybe that will encourage MORE people to come along to witness such great golfers getting their slosh on.

Comment

Lamesause dude. Why spoil the surprise I was looking forward to being the surprise at the event.

Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

First world problems....
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Jeff H,

Have you thought about what will be considered casual water and what will be OB water? I am sure all established water ways are OB but most are probably outside their banks as well.

For instance behind the basket on hole 5 (maybe old 5) there is an area that collects standing water and it has grown, will this be considered standing water or will it be Dabney Pond #2?

Hole 6 also has that flow down the right side of the fairway, will it be casual and if so where will relief be given?

On the lower holes coming back toward the parking lot how will the embankment be played? Will it be played as in bounds? If so will the creek be the only OB or will creek and over be OB?
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                                Jeff H,

Have you thought about what will be considered casual water and what will be OB water? I am sure all established water ways are OB but most are probably outside their banks as well.

For instance behind the basket on hole 5 (maybe old 5) there is an area that collects standing water and it has grown, will this be considered standing water or will it be Dabney Pond #2?

Hole 6 also has that flow down the right side of the fairway, will it be casual and if so where will relief be given?

On the lower holes coming back toward the parking lot how will the embankment be played? Will it be played as in bounds? If so will the creek be the only OB or will creek and over be OB?

I have all OBs and mandos listed on the back of each scorecard. As a general rule I left all creeks and the pond on 2 as OB. I listed the creek and over on the lower holes as ob. Other than that all standing water will be casual.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X