X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lund View Post
    Ok Ok your pleading worked. minus 2 non-current members.

Oh and I've posted a youtube video of me navigating through the pdga site here.
    That video is awesome Lund!

That's how I felt reading Scott's and Flash's posts...

Luckily, I can thole reading that crap.

Comment

Xander Waibel - 41673
      PDGA Membership - Order Received #201201-47049
      Order Date/Time: 01/10/2012 02:10:03

dont know whats taking the site so long to give me the 'green check'... but just wanted to let you know.

i can print off the email and bring it in on the morning of
      Last edited by XandorF; January 13th, 2012, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
        Xander Waibel - 41673

dont know whats taking the site so long to give me the 'green check'... but just wanted to let you know.

It took about 4 or 5 days for my green check to show up. You should have yours before the event.

That is a good point though if you are renewing at the last minute it is probably not a bad idea to bring a receipt to the event, so you have proof that you renewed.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
          Xander Waibel - 41673

PDGA updates memberships every Wednesday, they only do it once a week. If you do not see a green check mark by Wednesday evening plan on bringing proof in the form of your Order Processed email from the PDGA Store.
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
            That video is awesome Lund!

That's how I felt reading Scott's and Flash's posts...

Luckily, I can thole reading that crap.
            Man if that is how you feel just reading something you should be medicated, imagine if you were given a tedious task! Wait let me guess
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              It took about 4 or 5 days for my green check to show up. You should have yours before the event.

That is a good point though if you are renewing at the last minute it is probably not a bad idea to bring a receipt to the event, so you have proof that you renewed.

Cindy
              snark=progress

Comment

In the event you missed this, I wanted to remind EVERYONE to renew their PDGA memberships immediately if you wish to avoid paying the required $10 fee non-member fee.

The big question is: How many people who said they were current with the PDGA when they registered for this event are going to complain when we call them out on the fact the they are NOT current.

Please don't put us into the position where we have to be the bad guys here.

Thanks,

Jeff

PS: If you have renewed recently and still show a red check mark, they are supposed to be updating that today. In the event they do not, they also email me a current list on the Friday before the event.

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Hey Everyone!!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!! I really don't want to hear people who signed up for this event saying they were current complaining about having to pay an additional $10 on the day of the event, because they did not renew their membership with the PDGA.

Remember, this is a PDGA rule, not a Stumptown rule, and the club will be held liable for the money if we allow you to play without being current.

Thanks and see you all out there.

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Having never played Dabney in the wet season and have heard that Dabney is not good in the winter... looks like a ton of rain coming down this week, is Dabney pose any issues in the rain or is that just sissy talk?

Comment

I think the best way to describe Dabney in heavy rain is... Sloshy!
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      I think the best way to describe Dabney in heavy rain is... Sloshy!
                      How Perfect! It is the Slosh Series, finally a course to live up to the moniker!
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        Having never played Dabney in the wet season and have heard that Dabney is not good in the winter... looks like a ton of rain coming down this week, is Dabney pose any issues in the rain or is that just sissy talk?
                        I don't get out to Dabney often, but I don't see why it wouldn't play well in the winter. Seems to me it plays better. Of course all bets are off this week. It will be sloshy indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          I don't get out to Dabney often, but I don't see why it wouldn't play well in the winter. Seems to me it plays better. Of course all bets are off this week. It will be sloshy indeed.
                          Dabney in the winter is going to be NASTY !!! High winds, horizontal rain (that will begin at the beginning of each round and stop exactly when the rounds are over), SLOSH! That is saying it lightly you will be slipping and sliding down 4's teepad, 5's hill, up to 6, and the walk to 7 will be a swamp! You will need to bring about 10 towels, 4 pairs of socks, 3 shoes, 2 sets of rain gear outfits, and 1 big case of the why am I here when i can be enjoying the inside warmth. j/k or am I !!

Enjoy Dabney!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
                            Dabney in the winter is going to be NASTY !!! High winds, horizontal rain (that will begin at the beginning of each round and stop exactly when the rounds are over), SLOSH! That is saying it lightly you will be slipping and sliding down 4's teepad, 5's hill, up to 6, and the walk to 7 will be a swamp! You will need to bring about 10 towels, 4 pairs of socks, 3 shoes, 2 sets of rain gear outfits, and 1 big case of the why am I here when i can be enjoying the inside warmth. j/k or am I !!

Enjoy Dabney!

Kevin
                            TRUTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post

Enjoy Dabney!

Kevin
                              I think with that being said, hole 2 should be be moved to the right position instead of on top of the knoll. The hole will still be challenging in the wind being that there is OB directly behind it.

If you don't decide to move it maybe you can bring a tarp for a little slip and slid action out the back of the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by E-ROC View Post
                                I think with that being said, hole 2 should be be moved to the right position instead of on top of the knoll. The hole will still be challenging in the wind being that there is OB directly behind it.

If you don't decide to move it maybe you can bring a tarp for a little slip and slid action out the back of the hill.
                                Isn't there also a left placement that brings the creek into play?
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X