Clear All

what mando's will we be playing?

Comment

what mandos wouldn't you be playing...
      educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
        what mando's will we be playing?
        Last years slosh at dabney had no mandos.

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
          Last years slosh at dabney had no mandos.
          yes it did.

i'm not super sure on the hole numbering anymore, but there is a tree on, i think it is now #16 that is mando left to avoid killing people on the tee of #17...

... and really this should always be played as a mando. safety first, people...
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

15-16 but Emma is right.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Check last years thread, I asked about it and NO MANDOS WERE IN EFFECT.

Sorry to yell, but I brought it up because I think there should be a mando flight left of that tree...

Tell em Hagerty!

Comment

Due to safety concerns we WILL be using the mando on "old" 15 to protect people on 16s fairway.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hey Everyone!!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!!! I really don't want to hear people who signed up for this event saying they were current complaining about having to pay an additional $10 on the day of the event, because they did not renew their membership with the PDGA.

Remember, this is a PDGA rule, not a Stumptown rule, and the club will be held liable for the money if we allow you to play without being current.

Thanks and see you all out there.

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  Just a friendly reminder to EVERYONE! You MUST renew your PDGA membership by the time of this event, or you will have to pay the $10 non-member fee during check-in.

This is not optional. If we let you play without being current with the PDGA, we are on the hook for that $10. So PLEASE avoid putting us in an ackward position, and just renew your memberships ahead of time!!!
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                    Check last years thread, I asked about it and NO MANDOS WERE IN EFFECT.

Sorry to yell, but I brought it up because I think there should be a mando flight left of that tree...

Tell em Hagerty!
                    i played last year's slosh... which i remember altho i do not remember last year's thread... and i remember pretty dang distinctly that that tree was a mando... just sayin'. don't yell at me again, grummert.

Comment

It wouldn't be the first time that different groups played a hole in different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        It wouldn't be the first time that different groups played a hole in different ways.
                        Oh yeah here comes the conspiracy theorist! What proof do you have Scott, really like anyone ever misplays a course! I want to see a YouTube video choreographed with non-copy right violated music ( would hate to violate the SOPA requirements).
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          Oh yeah here comes the conspiracy theorist! What proof do you have Scott, really like anyone ever misplays a course! I want to see a YouTube video choreographed with non-copy right violated music ( would hate to violate the SOPA requirements).
                          So it's a consipiracy theory until it appears on youtube? I thought it was the other way around.

Comment

oh, bother, you two.

if people would just come to the darned player's meetings then these conspiracies wouldn't even be theories... or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                              So it's a consipiracy theory until it appears on youtube? I thought it was the other way around.
                              No no no... Youtube is the justification of proof..come on...800 million users can't be wrong.

YouTube Traffic

• 48 hours of video are uploaded every minute, resulting in nearly 8 years of content uploaded every day
                              • Over 3 billion videos are viewed a day
                              • Users upload the equivalent of 240,000 full-length films every week
                              • More video is uploaded to YouTube in one month than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years
                              • 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
                              • YouTube is localized in 25 countries across 43 languages
                              • YouTube's demographic is broad: 18-54 years old
                              • YouTube reached over 700 billion playbacks in 2010
                              • 800M unique users visit YouTube each month

I digress, back to the topic at hand....

The pleading to have everyone current with the PDGA is working, we are down to 32 players who are not current and the majority comes from the Open Men Division.
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post

I digress, back to the topic at hand....

The pleading to have everyone current with the PDGA is working, we are down to 32 players who are not current and the majority comes from the Open Men Division.
                                Ok Ok your pleading worked. minus 2 non-current members.

Oh and I've posted a youtube video of me navigating through the pdga site here.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X