Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully will be registered this week. Looking forward to playing the Slosh Series again.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

50 Spots full = 22 spots left!!!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

something special...

... so, no, we still aren't going to have hoodies for you... but... i just saw the first prototype of the 1st place trophies... and let me tell you... pretty freaking cool, people, pretty freaking cool...

... i don't think i'm going to tell you what they are, tho... you're just going to have to sign up, show up, and win to find out...

oooooo... what could they be?!? what could they be?!?
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

2 more spots down... just 20 to go...

sloshtastic!!!

Comment

whooohooo! we already have 8 guys in the open!!!

... mo' money mo' problems

cant wait!!!

Comment

hurry!hurry!

only 17 spots left!!! get 'em while they're hot!

Comment

12 spots left!
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  12 spots left!
                  hey that's my job!!!

12 spots left, people! hurry, hurry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    hey that's my job!!!

12 spots left, people! hurry, hurry!!!
                    Well... seeing as how your Dad just now got himself signed up, I was concerned that you might be genetically predisposed to be a slacker.

Now that I have been proven wrong, I'll just stay out of the way now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      Well... seeing as how your Dad just now got himself signed up, I was concerned that you might be genetically predisposed to be a slacker.

Now that I have been proven wrong, I'll just stay out of the way now.
                      touche, hagerty...

Comment

Dang... That feels weird... I been sidelined for 3 months and the first tournament I sign up for, I'm the 3rd highest rated player signed up.... some of ya don't care about ratings, but heck yeah! I never thought I would see the day... I'm excited to be back...

Comment

63 spots taken...

... again, i'm no math major... but i believe that means only 9 spots left...

... hot commodity people...
                          Last edited by emmarose; December 8th, 2011, 10:11 AM. Reason: i am no math major, but hagerty is...

Comment

72-64=

math majors can suck it.

i found a calculator.

Comment

My first time!!!

i'm making a trip for my first ever oregon tourney (well... besides bsf...) and im super excited for it to be this one!!!

I LOVE that emma saw me 'creepin' the thread... i wanted to surprise her but i guess that was just never going to happen...

CAN'T WAIT!!

Comment

Originally posted by jWest View Post
                                i'm making a trip for my first ever oregon tourney (well... besides bsf...) and im super excited for it to be this one!!!

I LOVE that emma saw me 'creepin' the thread... i wanted to surprise her but i guess that was just never going to happen...

CAN'T WAIT!!
                                sa-weet!!! superrad!!!

surprise me? like you think i don't check the registration list like 5 times a day? nice try, westphal... it was just lucky happenstance i saw your name when i was posting this last time at the bottom of thread... always watching...

p.s. you have so totally just made my day!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X