Slosh #2 at Hornings Dec 17 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by emmarose View Post
    ... i asked mike phillips to be in charge of that... i guess i'll translate in case he missed it:

    y esperamos que puedes traer el sol de costa rica contigo cuando regresas, okay?

    we are hoping that you can bring the costa rican sun with you when you come back, okay?
    Emma for you I will do everything within my power to accomplish the task you have assigned to me, however I am not doing anything for that Pizzel guy. He can't even seem to cash a dang check or three.

    Trust me after coming home from the warm weather the cold is going to feel even more frigid. If you don't know me, I will be the guy in the Christmas Story puffy winter suit!
    Last edited by Flash; November 30th, 2011, 08:31 PM.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      Dude, its 17 days away.... Don't be such a drama queen.

      Hell, if you start walking now it won't even be an issue.
      No drama I'm not going to pay for something and not have a ride when I am unemployed and the money I do have is not much so I need to make sure. So I'm not going. Maybe next one if its with in bus or bike traveling like dabney
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      75 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

      And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

      George Carlin

      Comment


      • #33


        alright. ill play meadow.

        i also personally challenge anyone to play the Trifecta with me (all three courses). im going to play the highlands during the lunch break.

        can you hang?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Flash View Post
          Emma for you I will do everything within my power to accomplish the task you have assigned to me, however I am not doing anything for that Pizzel guy. He can't even seem to cash a dang check or three.

          Trust me after coming home from the warm weather the cold is going to feel even more frigid. If you don't know me, I will be the guy in the Christmas Story puffy winter suit!
          it can be brutal, dude... when i came home from costa rica a couple years ago (in march!) our buddy who picked us up at the airport told us it was probably snowing out at the Shack... i was like, "dude, why you gotta be so mean?" thing was, it really was snowing... and i did not have a puffy Christmas Story winter suit... and i still just want to go back to costa rica and lay in a hammock and drink beer and watch the birds from the treetop bar at the corcovado tent lodge while little white faced capuchins chuck coconuts at me (much more polite than what those damn zoo monkeys chuck at you... )

          pura vida, phillips!!! pura vida...
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

          Comment


          • #35
            tanya spence is hardcore

            gotta give a shout out to tanya for signing up and making the trek all the way from seattle!!! yeah, girl... drive safe and thank you so much for coming!!!
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

            Comment


            • #36
              We're over 1/2 way full.

              If you're in the mood for Slosh action ya better get your registration in!
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                it can be brutal, dude... when i came home from costa rica a couple years ago (in march!) our buddy who picked us up at the airport told us it was probably snowing out at the Shack... i was like, "dude, why you gotta be so mean?" thing was, it really was snowing... and i did not have a puffy Christmas Story winter suit... and i still just want to go back to costa rica and lay in a hammock and drink beer and watch the birds from the treetop bar at the corcovado tent lodge while little white faced capuchins chuck coconuts at me (much more polite than what those damn zoo monkeys chuck at you... )

                pura vida, phillips!!! pura vida...
                Oh to be back in Puerto Viejo....... a Chestnut-mandibled toucan and a Howler monkey my only companions.....sloths in the cafe and a whole fried fish for dinner. Pura Vida Tica!

                Comment


                • #38
                  and upon further reflection...

                  Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                  Oh to be back in Puerto Viejo....... a Chestnut-mandibled toucan and a Howler monkey my only companions.....sloths in the cafe and a whole fried fish for dinner. Pura Vida Tica!
                  i'm wondering who's down for slosh #2 at the corcovado tent lodge? maybe mike phillips can change his flight and we can just meet him down there? i mean, do we really need to golf when we could just chill in hammocks with monkeys and toucans?

                  pura vida...


                  ... dammit...
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    gotta give a shout out to tanya for signing up and making the trek all the way from seattle!!! yeah, girl... drive safe and thank you so much for coming!!!
                    Sweet!! Oh, I can't wait to play with Cindy...oh crap()... I mean Tanya! I do get confused with Cindy and Tanya as they do look like as "lost twins"!
                    PDGA 38506
                    ODDGA 27
                    DDGA 176
                    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                      i'm wondering who's down for slosh #2 at the corcovado tent lodge? maybe mike phillips can change his flight and we can just meet him down there? i mean, do we really need to golf when we could just chill in hammocks with monkeys and toucans?

                      pura vida...


                      ... dammit...
                      I won't be that far south nor will I be on the Caribbean side as Matt pointed out. We will be hanging with an active volcano at Arenal Volcano near La Fortuna, then we will be chilling on the beach in Tamarindo followed by a spell in Dominical with the rain forest and Manuel Antonio National Park.
                      However if anyone will be in country we can sure meet up and hang out in hammocks and chill with the howler monkeys. Disc Golf optional warm weather mandatory!
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                        Well due to no ride I am not going now.

                        Dude, you only looked for a ride for one day, then gave up? You might try being a little more patient. Some folks don't even visit this forum daily, maybe more like weekly!
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          division

                          I just signed up as adv.grandmaster but would like to change to adv. master.....and would play promaster with Bullseye if we get a few more MPMs....either way I am in

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            signed up.... been too long... my arm still isn't better but hoping it heals enough in 2 weeks...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by dooley View Post
                              I just signed up as adv.grandmaster but would like to change to adv. master.....and would play promaster with Bullseye if we get a few more MPMs....either way I am in
                              what? you scared of my daddy, tom dooley? dude, you can play whatever division your little heart desires...

                              and nathan, i'm stoked you're playin', too! take it easy and don't hurt nuthin'...



                              yeah, slosh.

                              woot.
                              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                ... the answer to life, the universe and everything...

                                ...registration is up to 42... very profound... i hope it has been a very profound day for everyone...

                                and, i'm no math major, but i'm pretty sure that means there's just 30 spots left...

                                woot!
                                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X