Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullseye
    started a topic Stumptown Slosh Series 2011-2012

Stumptown Slosh Series 2011-2012

Stumptown Disc Golf is pleased to announce another winter of Slosh events for everyone to enjoy. As many of you already know the Stumptown Slosh series are one-day PDGA sanctioned C-Tier events the club uses to help mentor members who want to try their hand running PDGA sanctioned events. We would like to thank these individuals for stepping up this year.

Schedule:
    Sunday, November 13th, 2011 - North Bonneville - Justin Gross

Check-In: 8:00am-8:30am
    Players Meeting: 8:45am
    Tee Off: 9:00am

Saturday, December 17th, 2011 - Horning's Hideout (Canyon) - Emma-Rose & Garry Hanley

Sunday, January 22nd, 2012 - TBA - Ashley Petersen

Saturday, February 18th, 2012 - Lunchtime Disc Golf Course - Dan Brown

Stumptown Disc Golf has also decided to use the Slosh Series as fund-raising events to help replace the baskets at Lunchtime Disc Golf Course. With five dollars from every Slosh entry fee will going directly to the Lunchtime basket fund started by Dan Brown and DGOD, we feel we should be able to raise enough money for 4-5 more baskets to go along with the 9 baskets already funded by this awesome effort.

We will be holding the final event, TD'd by Dan Brown himself, at the Lunchtime Disc Golf course and if everything proceeds as planned we should be able to announce the impending purchase of 15 new baskets for the course.

We encourage everyone to come out to support these events. If ever there was a great reason to come out and play some winter golf... this is it!

Thanks,

Jeff Hagerty
    Stumptown Disc Golf
    Last edited by Bullseye; November 2nd, 2011, 09:42 AM.

• blu666z
    replied
    :athumbsupgifthatsamneedstoadd:

Leave a comment:

• Bullseye
    replied
    There will be more info early next week.

Leave a comment:

• snap7times
    replied
    Heavy breathing on glass occuring.... Slosh #4 at Lunchtime info? My wife only allows me to take off the ball and chain if I plan ahead....

Leave a comment:

• Bullseye
    replied
    Originally posted by ellswrth View Post
    I'm also wondering.
    Right Here.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Kelly
    replied
    Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    any update on slosh #3?
    I'm also wondering.

Leave a comment:

• Flash
    replied
    Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    So how much did the slosh #2 raise for lunchtime and any update on slosh #3? Am ready to rock 2012!
    Those are some great questions and I will answer the first one and I will leave the second one to Jeff.

After the first two events we raised, $1117 and here is the breakdown!!
    Slosh#1 $5*70 = $350.00
    Slosh #1 Donations = $240.00
    Slosh#1 Ace Pot = $64.00
    Slosh#2 $5*72 = $360.00
    Slosh#2 Donations = $103.00

Leave a comment:

• snap7times
    replied
    So how much did the slosh #2 raise for lunchtime and any update on slosh #3? Am ready to rock 2012!

Leave a comment:

• branjwraith
    replied
    Slosh #3

So were to next?

Leave a comment:

• Bullseye
    replied
    I just wanted to let everyone know the Stumptown Slosh #1 raised around $600 for the Lunchtime Basket Fund. I want to thank everyone who played in this event and in particular those players who chose donate a few extra of bucks when they signed up. You all are awesome.

Thank you again.

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Pizzel
    replied
    Great job Justin and crew! The tourney ran very smoothly and you did a great job arranging the weather.

Leave a comment:

• DGOD! Disc Golf
    replied
    Great tournament! Love the hoodie! Thanks Justin and Jeff(for everything)! And CGDG and MR. Lick and North Bonneville and Chevron! (((STUMPTOWN)))

Leave a comment:

• columbia gorge discgolf
    replied
    The best way for me to judge success is by the amount of smiles I see at an event. I know I am still smiling as I am sure some of you are as well. Thanks to every single person who made this event fun. So basically thanks to all of you! I would also like to thank the rain for staying away until the evening. That was a huge plus.

Leave a comment:

• Lund
    replied
    I also want to applaud Justin, the North Bonneville Association, Jeff and the other volunteers. Smooth show. I had a good time and enjoyed playing with everyone on my cards (thanks for the lessons fellas).

Oh and the hoodies are sweet. I'll always remember the day I got stomped on.

Leave a comment:

• dc1
    replied
    Great way to kick off this yearís Slosh Series! Well done Justin and the N. Bonneville Crew. Thank you for all your hard work.

For a November tournament in the Gorge you canít complain about the weather. Had a great time and got to play with some great disc golfers. Congrats to Pinkal on his win! It was fun finally getting to play a tournament round with you.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X