X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Slosh Series 2011-2012

Stumptown Disc Golf is pleased to announce another winter of Slosh events for everyone to enjoy. As many of you already know the Stumptown Slosh series are one-day PDGA sanctioned C-Tier events the club uses to help mentor members who want to try their hand running PDGA sanctioned events. We would like to thank these individuals for stepping up this year.

Schedule:
    Sunday, November 13th, 2011 - North Bonneville - Justin Gross

Check-In: 8:00am-8:30am
    Players Meeting: 8:45am
    Tee Off: 9:00am

Saturday, December 17th, 2011 - Horning's Hideout (Canyon) - Emma-Rose & Garry Hanley

Sunday, January 22nd, 2012 - TBA - Ashley Petersen

Saturday, February 18th, 2012 - Lunchtime Disc Golf Course - Dan Brown

Stumptown Disc Golf has also decided to use the Slosh Series as fund-raising events to help replace the baskets at Lunchtime Disc Golf Course. With five dollars from every Slosh entry fee will going directly to the Lunchtime basket fund started by Dan Brown and DGOD, we feel we should be able to raise enough money for 4-5 more baskets to go along with the 9 baskets already funded by this awesome effort.

We will be holding the final event, TD'd by Dan Brown himself, at the Lunchtime Disc Golf course and if everything proceeds as planned we should be able to announce the impending purchase of 15 new baskets for the course.

We encourage everyone to come out to support these events. If ever there was a great reason to come out and play some winter golf... this is it!

Thanks,

Jeff Hagerty
    Stumptown Disc Golf
    Last edited by Bullseye; November 2nd, 2011, 08:42 AM.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Justin Gross
    Emma-Rose & Garry Hanley
    Ashley Petersen
    Dan Brown

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Many thanks to Ryan Gwillim for yet another awesome Stumptown Slosh Logo!!!!

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

LOVE IT!!! Very nice Ryan

Comment

way to sum up the series visually...

Great Job Ryan!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Many thanks to Ryan Gwillim for yet another awesome Stumptown Slosh Logo!!!!

I hope that's a Keen Delaveaga.

Comment

Nice work Ryan!

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

SWEET!
                sigpic
                http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Another quality piece of artwork by Gwillim!! I hope its not a Keen tread pattern.

Comment

Any chance the discs are Innova?

Comment

Originally posted by branjwraith View Post
                      Any chance the discs are Innova?
                      Funny you should mention that.

Yes, I placed an order for 350 Stumptown Slosh discs from Innova.

Here is what is coming our way!

KC Pro Rocs
                      KC Pro Glow BB Aviars
                      Champion Boss
                      Champion Eagle
                      Champion Leopard
                      Champion Orc
                      Echo Star Destroyer
                      Star Firebird
                      Star Katana
                      Star TeeBird
                      Star Vulcan

I did double down on some of the more popular molds, and I made sure they would include some lighter weight plastic as well. In fact, I think we have a little something for everyone.

I will say this much though... people playing at the North Bonneville event will get first dibs on the good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        Funny you should mention that.

Yes, I placed an order for 350 Stumptown Slosh discs from Innova.

Here is what is coming our way!

KC Pro Rocs
                        KC Pro Glow BB Aviars
                        Champion Boss
                        Champion Eagle
                        Champion Leopard
                        Champion Orc
                        Echo Star Destroyer
                        Star Firebird
                        Star Katana
                        Star TeeBird
                        Star Vulcan

I did double down on some of the more popular molds, and I made sure they would include some lighter weight plastic as well. In fact, I think we have a little something for everyone.

I will say this much though... people playing at the North Bonneville event will get first dibs on the good stuff!
                        Ohh a vulcan and North Bonneville two weekends in a row, sounds like a slice of heaven! When will registration open?

Comment

I am so psyched, I am defintely going to all of these this year

Comment

I'm really excited about the Slosh series this year.
                            I had my little boycott last year but it's a new year.
                            Not to rehash old pooh but I had my opinion and Jeff explained the Stumptown view very clearly and with respect. Thank you. sir
                            I respected that but desided that I still felt a bit differently.

A year later and I'm still pleased that Jeff took the time to explain the "Slosh" side of the matter so I feel good about getting onboard this year.
                            Again, Thank you, Bullseye.

Fundraiser for baskets, cool. I got an extra $20 that I'll be handing to Justin at N. Bonneville. Anyone who fells like matching that, feel free.

Oh yeah, this years "Slosh" logo is stellar. Very Nice, Ryan!

I do wish that the second one did not land on a Rockwood Winter series. I'll have to miss that one but plan to be at all the rest.

My friends Justin, Gary and Brian said that last years Slosh"es" were a blast. When can I sign up?

Hey, Justin, need a hand at NB?

Comment

Originally posted by PhilStomp View Post
                              I'm really excited about the Slosh series this year.
                              I had my little boycott last year but it's a new year.
                              Not to rehash old pooh but I had my opinion and Jeff explained the Stumptown view very clearly and with respect. Thank you. sir
                              I respected that but desided that I still felt a bit differently.

A year later and I'm still pleased that Jeff took the time to explain the "Slosh" side of the matter so I feel good about getting onboard this year.
                              Again, Thank you, Bullseye.

Fundraiser for baskets, cool. I got an extra $20 that I'll be handing to Justin at N. Bonneville. Anyone who fells like matching that, feel free.

Oh yeah, this years "Slosh" logo is stellar. Very Nice, Ryan!

I do wish that the second one did not land on a Rockwood Winter series. I'll have to miss that one but plan to be at all the rest.

My friends Justin, Gary and Brian said that last years Slosh"es" were a blast. When can I sign up?

Hey, Justin, need a hand at NB?
                              Phil that is awesome. I'm glad to see you'll be joining us.

For anyone who might still be on the fence about the Slosh Series, I just got some great news from North Bonneville. In addition to the humble Slosh Series players packs... (Hey, these are inexpensive, 1 day C-Tiers afterall) Justin has lined up a REALLY nice addition to the players packs for this first event ONLY. More information will be forthcoming, but trust me when I say people who sign up promptly will be pleasantly surprised indeed.

I expect to have online registration opened within the next few days. Once registration opens, do NOT delay if you want to guaranty you get one of these awesome... uhhh... things.

Jeff

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X