Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Results are up!

A huge thanks to thank Justin Gross, Don Stevens and everyone else out in North Bonneville for putting together such a fun event. I had a great time.
    seconded - great job.

Comment

• I had a great time. well ran and concise. thanks Justin, Jeff and everyone else

as for the baskets. some improvement is needed before those will be exceptional catching devices. but we are on track
      Last edited by Stephen.Sines; November 14th, 2011, 07:57 PM. Reason: basket comment

Comment

• Great way to kick off this yearís Slosh Series! Well done Justin and the N. Bonneville Crew. Thank you for all your hard work.

For a November tournament in the Gorge you canít complain about the weather. Had a great time and got to play with some great disc golfers. Congrats to Pinkal on his win! It was fun finally getting to play a tournament round with you.

Comment

• I also want to applaud Justin, the North Bonneville Association, Jeff and the other volunteers. Smooth show. I had a good time and enjoyed playing with everyone on my cards (thanks for the lessons fellas).

Oh and the hoodies are sweet. I'll always remember the day I got stomped on.

Comment

• The best way for me to judge success is by the amount of smiles I see at an event. I know I am still smiling as I am sure some of you are as well. Thanks to every single person who made this event fun. So basically thanks to all of you! I would also like to thank the rain for staying away until the evening. That was a huge plus.

Comment

• Great tournament! Love the hoodie! Thanks Justin and Jeff(for everything)! And CGDG and MR. Lick and North Bonneville and Chevron! (((STUMPTOWN)))
              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

• Great job Justin and crew! The tourney ran very smoothly and you did a great job arranging the weather.

Comment

• I just wanted to let everyone know the Stumptown Slosh #1 raised around $600 for the Lunchtime Basket Fund. I want to thank everyone who played in this event and in particular those players who chose donate a few extra of bucks when they signed up. You all are awesome.

Thank you again.

Jeff
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Slosh #3

So were to next?

Comment

• So how much did the slosh #2 raise for lunchtime and any update on slosh #3? Am ready to rock 2012!

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        So how much did the slosh #2 raise for lunchtime and any update on slosh #3? Am ready to rock 2012!
                        Those are some great questions and I will answer the first one and I will leave the second one to Jeff.

After the first two events we raised, $1117 and here is the breakdown!!
                        Slosh#1 $5*70 = $350.00
                        Slosh #1 Donations = $240.00
                        Slosh#1 Ace Pot = $64.00
                        Slosh#2 $5*72 = $360.00
                        Slosh#2 Donations = $103.00
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                          any update on slosh #3?
                          I'm also wondering.
                          DGOD Tag #2
                          Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Comment

• Originally posted by ellswrth View Post
                            I'm also wondering.
                            Right Here.
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Heavy breathing on glass occuring.... Slosh #4 at Lunchtime info? My wife only allows me to take off the ball and chain if I plan ahead....

Comment

• There will be more info early next week.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X