Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don will be at the event. PM me what you want and I will make sure he has it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
      I am offering 2 CTPs. There will be a mens and a womens CTP that will run for both rounds. I will paint a 15' diameter circle around the baskets I choose. Your disc has to be within that circle to even count as a contender for the CTP. Men will shoot for a 1st run champion boss 174g. Women will shoot for a 4x JK candy Valkyrie or a champion Cobra your choice. I have multiple weights in these two discs so the choice will be yours. If nobody gets in the circle then hooray for me!
      Sweet! What hole are you thinking for the ladies?

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Was thinking hole 11 for women and hole 4 for men.

Comment

Is Hole 4 the 400 ft shot on the other side of the road?

Just some advice, you might want to pick a hole that would be fair for all male divisions. Unless you are trying to make the CTP difficult to achieve.
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

I don't think 11 is really reachable for all of the ladies. Is 7 the shortest hole? That might be a better choice to give all the ladies a shot at that rad ctp. Hey thanks for all you are doing Justin I can't wait.

Cindy
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

I am trying to make these CTPs a challenge. I will take your suggestions into consideration. I understand what you guys are saying, but this is good plastic. I want people to have to go for it. Maybe a fix would be to offer a couple more CTPs on other holes that are easier to reach for all players.

Comment

I am trying to make these CTPs a challenge. I will take your suggestions into consideration. I understand what you guys are saying, but this is good plastic. I want people to have to go for it. Maybe a fix would be to offer a couple more CTPs on other holes that are easier to reach for all players.
                Good idea I can bring a Chick Flick disc for the 2nd ctp for the ladies on hole 7 if you like

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                  Good idea I can bring a Chick Flick disc for the 2nd ctp for the ladies on hole 7 if you like

Cindy
                  that's a good idea cindy...

... i've never played north bonneville (yet... i have next friday off, so i'll be out there for a practice round then) but i will tell you for the ladies, justin, if you're not putting it within 250 feet, then we're not gonna get it... i wish i could throw 300+ every time, but i can't... just sayin'...
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Ok good point. I will be the first to admit ignorance in womens disc golf. I wish more women played and would love to see diversity in the game. It will be on hole 13 222 feet down hill with guard trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                      Ok good point. I will be the first to admit ignorance in womens disc golf. I wish more women played and would love to see diversity in the game. It will be on hole 13 222 feet down hill with guard trees.
                      That's a great hole for the shot. If you want to make a short hole harder to CTP make the circle they have to land in smaller to qualify.
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                        That's a great hole for the shot. If you want to make a short hole harder to CTP make the circle they have to land in smaller to qualify.
                        Yup I agree that's a great hole, and yes put a circle around the basket to qualify. Then maybe for the hole #7 ladies Chick Flick ctp no circle. Thanks again for all your hard work Justin, and I am glad we will have a solid showing for the ladies in this first Slosh.

Cindy
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

• There will only be two CTP holes with a circle your disc has to come to rest in. All the others will be standard CTP type holes. I also have no idea how many CTPs we will have. I am getting lots of donated disc so there could be a few of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                            sweet! 222? that i can totally do... in fact i'll have be careful not to go too long

... and thank you very much, mr. td... us ladies have it good here in oregon with the support we get from all you boys. it really is very cool. and i'm glad i didn't have to get too bossy...

see you soon!
                            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                              sweet! 222? that i can totally do... in fact i'll have be careful not to go too long

... and thank you very much, mr. td... us ladies have it good here in oregon with the support we get from all you boys. it really is very cool. and i'm glad i didn't have to get too bossy...

see you soon!
                              Yay for sure you don't want to go too long because it's crappy bushes & blackberries if you go too long on that hole. It will be a good challenge for the ladies with that huge guard tree. Do you go big forehand or anny left around the tree, or a low hyzer right under the hanging branches? Decisions, decisons. I can't wait this is gong to be fun!

Cindy
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                                Do you go big forehand or anny left around the tree, or a low hyzer right under the hanging branches? Decisions, decisons. I can't wait this is gong to be fun!

Cindy
                                go ace run straight through the Y gap. Ballin!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X