Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whalekillah View Post
    I'm a Lunchtime local, ,
    yee! another lunchtime home boy right here. what? you wanna fight about it?
    Cant Wait! gonna get warmed up this weekend with the team golfers, check out the course for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by whalekillah View Post
      I'm a Lunchtime local, have signed up, and can't wait to take another shot at this course. Amnesia Open was the only time i have played this course, and am looking for redemption in back-to-back weeks. Team disc golf then the Slosh! Can't wait.
      that, vince, is because you are awesome.
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

This Lunchtimer/Team Golfer also plans to SHRED North Bonny the next 2 weekends! Hear hear!
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

We are at the snow ball effect point for Disc Golf Tournaments.

This event will sell out and it will be soon. You can wait and see or you can sign up and guarantee your spot. I am only saying this so those of you on the fence don't miss out.

The Awesome Hoodie that Justin has arranged for this event is enough to want to play plus the chance to score well at North Bonneville!
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Many thanks to Ryan Gwillim for yet another awesome Stumptown Slosh Logo!!!!

SIck!!

Comment

props!!

CGDG $ Justin Gross I Applaud you!! Thanks for all your work!

Comment

9 spots left!!!

OMG!!! Its almost full. I better REGISTER HERE right now!!!!
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                  P.S. Where are all the Lunchtime locals? Why haven't they signed up?
                  HUMPLICK!!!! I count 18 Lunchtime League players.

But where are all the North bonniville locals?
                  sigpic
                  http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                    HUMPLICK!!!! I count 18 Lunchtime League players.

But where are all the North bonniville locals?
                    That's no fair, there's like three of them total! And they're probably doing work on the course!

After my post the sign-ups shot up, (pat myself on back) way to go lunchtimers!

What's up with the 955 rated player in intermediate?

Comment

Well then, good work! I know you love to (pat yourself)... on the back.
                      See you there, cant wait!
                      sigpic

Comment

To be honest Dan there really are only 4 Bonneville locals. Hard to believe but its true. 3 of us are signed up and 1 is out of town on work. Its funny to me that with 1 person gone it equals 25% of the crew. I am very excited to have such a large turn out of the Westside DG community as well as my friends from Shelton. I appreciate you all driving out to the Gorge and playing this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          9 spots left!!!

OMG!!! Its almost full. I better REGISTER HERE right now!!!!
                          Your Order Has Been Processed! just sined stephen signes up.
                          *8 spots left!!!

Comment

That's no fair, there's like three of them total! And they're probably doing work on the course!

What's up with the 955 rated player in intermediate?
                            Fear not Grummy, he has been moved to you division. Careful what ya wish for.

Oh yeah... Only 8 more slots.

Time waits for no one.
                            Last edited by Bullseye; November 3rd, 2011, 09:08 AM.
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                              To be honest Dan there really are only 4 Bonneville locals. Hard to believe but its true. 3 of us are signed up and 1 is out of town on work. Its funny to me that with 1 person gone it equals 25% of the crew. I am very excited to have such a large turn out of the Westside DG community as well as my friends from Shelton. I appreciate you all driving out to the Gorge and playing this event.
                              I believe it! I forgot TJ was out of town. Bummer! Super stoked to play the "new" course though! See you up there! Thank you Stumptown and CGDG!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Justin,
                                Soooo, I've made it to friend status. Awsome. Excited to participate in the event. Great to see there's enough of us old geezers to make a division. Even Garry's back, nice, he's a plus for disc golf. Sent you a PM. See all my southern friend soon.
                                FISH

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X