X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kegs and Strippers!!! Thanks, Justin!!!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Kegs and Strippers!!! Thanks, Justin!!!

Thanks for ruining the surprise Sam. Jerk.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        Thanks for ruining the surprise Sam. Jerk.
        You can say this about Sam: he's consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
          You can say this about Sam: ________.
          i love this game!

Comment

What will they do with the old baskets at Lunchtime?

Comment

Rumor has it some will be auctioned off... Nostalgia, ya know!
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Registration for Stumptown Slosh #1 is OPEN!

REGISTER HERE

Also, if you are interested in kicking down a few additional bucks towards the Lunchtime Basket Fund we have made an option available during registration that will allow you to do exactly that!

PS: I just looked at the registration report and saw how many of you are throwing in a few extra bucks toward the basket fund. Brings a lil tear to my eye... You guys are AWESOME!
                Last edited by Bullseye; October 13th, 2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

I keep trying to register but it will not add anything to my shopping cart.
                  I feel that it maybe that I am not a PDGA member but not sure.

Help!!!! I really want to play.

Comment

WoW! I found the registration site to be a challenge. I did end up entering a bogus PDGA number and I finally (hopefully) got recorded. No, I'm not PDGA # 101

I would really like to know if I really did get registered so I someome can find out or tell me where "the list" can be seen, that would be great! (Office Space)

Comment

so, phil, i learned in my eagerness in registering for my first tournament that it actually can take a day or so to see the results in list form... which would be on the pdga site and some time someone will post a link i am very sure on this very thread... patience, sir, patience... and no worries that the td will get you all straightened out in no time...

... i neglected to put in my pdga # when i signed up and it wouldn't add to my cart, either... there may in fact be a glitch in the works somewhere... i thought the glitch was just in my works, so i kinda feel better now...
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by PhilStomp View Post
                        WoW! I found the registration site to be a challenge. I did end up entering a bogus PDGA number and I finally (hopefully) got recorded. No, I'm not PDGA # 101

I would really like to know if I really did get registered so I someome can find out or tell me where "the list" can be seen, that would be great! (Office Space)
                        Phil,

I got ya covered on that PDGA number. You're all set.

If anyone else without a PDGA number has trouble registering, try entering 99999 or something in the PDGA Number until I have it looked at.

Here is the current REGISTRATION list.
                        Last edited by Bullseye; October 14th, 2011, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          Phil,

I got ya covered on that PDGA number. You're all set.

If anyone else without a PDGA number has trouble registering, try entering 99999 or something in the PDGA Number until I have it looked at.

Here is the current REGISTRATION list.
                          Sweet, I can now breath again. Thank you!

Comment

Just want to say i'm pretty excited to see Mr. Ray on the registration list!! Also want to put out there as this is the first PDGA sanctioned event ever held at Bonneville there will be trophies for fist place finishers. As my family and myself are hand making them thats all we can do. I am working very hard to make this a memorable event in the Slosh series. I would like to thank Stumptown for helping me to realize this goal I have been working on for the past couple years. In particular I would like to thank Ryan Gwillim for all the input and encouragement he has given me during this time. Ryan is an outstanding member of our disc golf community and we are very lucky to have him around. I would also like to encourage any and all women disc golfers to sign up for this event. We have a division for every skill level and Bonneville is one hell of a fun course to play. Come on out enjoy the beautiful Columbia River Gorge and play some golf!

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                              Just want to say i'm pretty excited to see Mr. Ray on the registration list!! Also want to put out there as this is the first PDGA sanctioned event ever held at Bonneville there will be trophies for fist place finishers. As my family and myself are hand making them thats all we can do. I am working very hard to make this a memorable event in the Slosh series. I would like to thank Stumptown for helping me to realize this goal I have been working on for the past couple years. In particular I would like to thank Ryan Gwillim for all the input and encouragement he has given me during this time. Ryan is an outstanding member of our disc golf community and we are very lucky to have him around. I would also like to encourage any and all women disc golfers to sign up for this event. We have a division for every skill level and Bonneville is one hell of a fun course to play. Come on out enjoy the beautiful Columbia River Gorge and play some golf!
                              *like*

(hey, sam, when are we gonna get a like button on this site, anyway? i mean, c'mon, fb's got one... don't you wanna be cool like fb?)
                              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                                .......... In particular I would like to thank Ryan Gwillim for all the input and encouragement he has given me during this time. Ryan is an outstanding member of our disc golf community and we are very lucky to have him around. .......

I fully agree with this statement too!
                                PDGA# 49616
                                Stumptown# 353
                                OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X