X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Response

I never posted I wanted to TD anything just to be clear. Sorry for the confusion. I have played in a couple of the slosh series and was mearly voicing my opinion. In the future I think I will just read the forum and keep my opinion to myself. Bummer if I hurt anyones feelings. AC
    CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

Originally posted by AChivers View Post
      I never posted I wanted to TD anything just to be clear. Sorry for the confusion. I have played in a couple of the slosh series and was mearly voicing my opinion. In the future I think I will just read the forum and keep my opinion to myself. Bummer if I hurt anyones feelings. AC
      No worries AC, I am not butt hurt about it, just trying to stem the tide of this thread before it became an "I Want, I Want, I Want" fest.

For those who want to do something about the Slosh Series, Stumptown will be having a meeting this month to go over these tourneys so that would be a good place to air your "I Wants" where peeps can discuss the who, what and when of the Series...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Stumptown meeting

When is the meeting? Will it be at the next adventure warehouse again?
        Josh

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
          When is the meeting? Will it be at the next adventure warehouse again?
          Josh
          Pretty sure it will be at the warehouse again and we are getting the date set and it will be announced here and on facebook as soon as we nail it all down. But the Slosh Series is the main item on the docket so please try to make it if you can!

Comment

Originally posted by AChivers View Post

Bah!

Ignore these grumpy bastages! Your opinion is yours to express, so feel free to speak your mind. You may not get what you want every time, but it never hurts to ask.

As for the rest of you... Why so serious?

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

conflicting dates

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
              Hey since we are doing absolutely NOTHING to help these events happen why stop at Stubb Stewart..."we" should have Slosh events at a brand new course on the top of Mt Tabor...and I've always wanted a course in Forrest Park so "let's" do that one too and while "we're" at it, why not a quick one at Whistler's Bend too it's just a short drive out of town...

[/sarcasm]

Yo J-low bro, what's the go?
              I probably won't make the SDG meeting, but if I were there, I would ask to
              please be sure to not hold it on the SOWS dates for WB.
              To view these dates please go to the SOWS sub forum.
              Hey wait, now that I think about it, what's this series thread doing in the Oregon Events forum?
              The Web broke a record last time I posted SOWS info in this forum. It was moved before I hit the submit button.
              Must be a northerner thang eh?
              For those who don't know me well enough, it's all for fun!
              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
              - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                Yo J-low bro, what's the go?
                I probably won't make the SDG meeting, but if I were there, I would ask to
                please be sure to not hold it on the SOWS dates for WB.
                To view these dates please go to the SOWS sub forum.
                Hey wait, now that I think about it, what's this series thread doing in the Oregon Events forum?
                The Web broke a record last time I posted SOWS info in this forum. It was moved before I hit the submit button.
                Must be a northerner thang eh?
                For those who don't know me well enough, it's all for fun!
                No worries Yose, I was trying to be funny about peeps wishing for tourneys at different courses so I just threw in my favorite course to make a point.

I would love to make a SOWS event at WB. I just haven't been able to swing many tourneys this year with replacing the fridge and the dishwasher in back to back months. It pretty much blew all my discretionary fundage for the season.

And personally, if the Web took this whole thread and shredded it up and tossed it away, I would shed no tears.

Peace

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X