X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Slosh #2

Another reminder for those of you playing in the Slosh tomorrow. It is a brand new year, and I will definitely be checking whether everyone is current with the PDGA.

So, if you said you were a current member during registration and you have not renewed, make sure you bring along an extra $10. If you renewed within the last week or so, please bring your receipt showing that you have renewed. I know it is a pain, but I'm not going to be held responsible for that $10 fee.

Thanks.

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Thanks for your efforts again, Jeff.

1. On another note - has anyone else ordered a new parking pass since Christmas and not received it yet? I am trying to get a hold of someone at Metro to find out why.
    2. Are we playing the NAAC course this weekend?

Cheers

Comment

The only thing I can suggest regarding your parking pass would be to print off your receipt and put it in your window. This is what I plan to do myself.

No, we are not playing the short course.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Maybe we're playing like team golf without OB lol

Comment

Yeah... riiiiiight.

I still can't believe they're doing that.

Comment

FYI: I did confirm with Blue Lake that you can place your parking receipt in the window for now.

See y'all tomorrow.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X