Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013-2014 Stumptown Slosh Series

Hello Everyone,

Let's get ready to Slosh! As many of you know, we have used the last few years of Slosh events as a fund raising effort towards the new baskets at Lunchtime and McCormick Park. In the end, those efforts turned out to be amazingly successful.

Keeping with our theme of using the Stumptown Slosh events as a way to give back to the community, Stumptown has decided to run with a suggestion by Jason Pinkal and Dan Carpenter and run this winter's Slosh series as a fund raising effort for the 2014 PDGA Pro Worlds Volunteer Fund. This fund will ONLY be used to help make sure all of our Worlds volunteers are properly taken care of!

Please help support this endeavor by attending as many Slosh events as you can manage. Weather? What weather? All I know is that we always have a good time!

With the exception of the Blue Lake round, each Stumptown Slosh event is a 1-day, PDGA sanctioned C-Tier event. The Blue Lake Park round will be a 2-Day event with a single round each day using tee times. Entry fees will be an affordable $35 and $5 from every entry will go directly to the 2014 PDGA Pro Worlds Volunteer Fund. We are really excited to be able to hold this years finale at McCormick Park on the baskets we helped fund with last year's Slosh Series.

Slosh Schedule:

Slosh #1 - Sat - 11/30/13 @ Lunchtime Disc Golf Course (TD: Dan Brown)

Slosh #2 - Sat & Sun - 01/04/14 & 01/05/14 @ Blue Lake Park (Tee Times!) (TD: Jeff Hagerty)

Slosh #3 - Sun - 02/16/14 @ Milo McIver State Park

Slosh #4 - Sat - 03/15/14 @ McCormick Park (TD: Jared Fischer)

Event Schedule:

Sign-In: 7:30-8:15am
    Players Meeting: 8:30am
    Tee-Off: 8:45-9:00am

Please Note: This schedule does NOT apply to the Blue Lake event which will be run on tee times.

I will post more information on all of these events once some additional details are ironed out.

As always... Stumptown Disc Golf would like to thank you for helping us promote disc golf in the greater Portland area.

Jeff

My apologies for taking so long in getting this announced, but we had to nail down a few last minute details.
    Last edited by Bullseye; November 7th, 2013, 09:14 AM.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Speaking as a Pro Worlds 2014 Volunteer, I thank you!

Comment

Wheeeee!!! Really looking forward to Milo and McCormick (yes, because those are the two I can probably play)... Viva Los Sloshes!!!
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Hey Everyone!

We will be accepting registrations for Stumptown Slosh #2 at Blue Lake Park by hand at the Stumptown Christmas Party on Friday night. Whether you are a club member or not, please feel free to come on down if you'd like to register. If you can't... we will have online registration open on 4discgolf shortly after.

Stumptown Slosh #2
        Sat-Sun Jan 4th - 5th
        This is a 2-day event with 1 round per day running on tee times.

Here is the division breakdowns for now.

Div #
        FA1 6
        FA2 4
        FPO 6
        MA1 16
        MA2 12
        MM1 12
        MPM 12
        MPO 20

I will adjust these quantities if some divisions fail to register promptly.

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X