X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
    Notice Pinkal isn't posting any Shyt anymore? We played a practice round yesterday evening together...
    .....and you convinced me that that you will be finishing in second place.....

Comment

here goes nothing...

1) Who will win MPO(worth 3pts)
      Sean Phillips
      2) What will the MPO winning score be for the weekend (over/under par, i.e. "-9") (3pts)
      3) What will be the average score for all divisions on hole 17 (both rounds)(round to nearest whole number) (1pt)
      4) What will the hot MPO round be on Saturday (1pt)
      5) What will the hot MPO round be on Sunday (1pt)
      6) What will the average first round score be for MA2 (round to nearest whole number)(1pt)
      +13
      7) What will be the average score on hole 7 (all divisions, all rounds) (round to the nearest whole number)(1pt)
      8) How many OB strokes will be counted for the lead card in the second round (1pt)
      9) What will be the SSA for round 1 (SSA is a 1000 rated round, for instance, Pier usually has an SSA of about 49) (4pts)
      10) How many OB strokes will I (Ryan Gwillim) have for the whole tournament.* (1pt)

This is fun, thanks for the chance!

Comment

Obviously, everyone voting for Pinkal is currently having sex with his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jasses View Post
          Obviously, everyone voting for Pinkal is currently having sex with his mom.
          First off, To create an account on a forum, just to post this, gives you +1 in my book. Secondly, duh.

Comment

updated....
            BL SLSH Stats Contest

Also, let the record state that Mr. Coates came to his senses and notified that he changed is Gwillim OB answer to "6" from "12".*

Comment

Here's my updated answers, had to change quite a few. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Pinkal
              2) What will the MPO winning score be for the weekend (over/under par, i.e. "-9") (3pts)
              3) What will be the average score for all divisions on hole 17 (both rounds)(round to nearest whole number) (1pt)
              8 strokes
              6) What will the average first round score be for MA2 (round to nearest whole number)(1pt)
              +19
              7) What will be the average score on hole 7 (all divisions, all rounds) (round to the nearest whole number)(1pt)
              8) How many OB strokes will be counted for the lead card in the second round (1pt)
              9) What will be the SSA for round 1 (SSA is a 1000 rated round, for instance, Pier usually has an SSA of about 49) (4pts)
              10) How many OB strokes will I (Ryan Gwillim) have for the whole tournament.* (1pt)

Comment

1)who will win mpo
                Coury Coates
                2)mpo winning score
                3)avg hole 17 score
                4)hot mpo round sat
                5)hot mpo round sun
                6)Avg first round ma2
                7)avg score hole 7
                8)ob strokes on lead card on second day
                9)ssa for round 1
                10) Ryan Gwillim's total ob

Comment

Sean Phillips
                  +22

Also, I'm riding home with EnigmaSquad from playing the course for the first time. He's driving right now and wants to change question 3 to a 7 and question 7 to 6 and question 8 to 13.

Comment

Jason Pinkal

Thanks Ryan! This will be fun!
                    -craig nielsen
                    Last edited by Fridgecat; March 8th, 2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Mike Medlock

+16

Thanks Ryan!
                      sigpic
                      http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Sean phillips
                        +22
                        10) How many OB strokes will I (Ryan Gwillim) have for the whole tournament.* (1pt

Comment

Coates
                          +11
                          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

BL Stats Contest RESULTS!!!

The results are in and the winner is Dan Carpenter! Congrats!

In second place we have a tie between Brian Jacobs, and Michael Grummert.

Please go check out the results. The average of everyone's answers were pretty close to the actuals with a couple of exceptions. Another notable stat is that hole 7 and hole 17 both averaged 6 when all divisions and both rounds were added together. This was VERY surprising to me!

Also, regardless of their trash talking skills, Pinkal and Phillips aren't very skilled guesstimators.

If there is interest I might do more of these stat contests, it's pretty fun.
                            Last edited by nayr; March 10th, 2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X