Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zing! Going to be fun to see you two battle it out.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

1) Who will win MPO(worth 3pts)
      Phillips mom!
      2) What will the MPO winning score be for the weekend (over/under par, i.e. "-9") (3pts)
      3) What will be the average score for all divisions on hole 17 (both rounds)(round to nearest whole number) (1pt)
      4) What will the hot MPO round be on Saturday (1pt)
      5) What will the hot MPO round be on Sunday (1pt)
      6) What will the average first round score be for MA2 (round to nearest whole number)(1pt)
      7) What will be the average score on hole 7 (all divisions, all rounds) (round to the nearest whole number)(1pt)
      8) How many OB strokes will be counted for the lead card in the second round (1pt)
      9) What will be the SSA for round 1 (SSA is a 1000 rated round, for instance, Pier usually has an SSA of about 49) (4pts)
      10) How many OB strokes will I (Ryan Gwillim) have for the whole tournament.* (1pt)

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
        You know we will be playing Blue Lake and not Rockwood, right?

FYI: You may want to have a friend follow me on the lead card Sunday to take notes as it will be hard for me to show you how to play Blue Lake when you are three cards back!
        This isn't Slosh 1 at Timber. Your mom didn't pay me to dump the first round just to give you hope this time. You better put a couple more of your wife's discs in your bag before this weekend. That 142 Valk is gonna get a little heavy there old guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
          This isn't Slosh 1 at Timber. Your mom didn't pay me to dump the first round just to give you hope this time.
          At least I seal the deal when mounting a Slosh comeback from the second card: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/79034

Comment

At least I seal the deal when mounting a Slosh comeback from the second card: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/79034
            Oh, that's a good blast from the past.

Lets take a look at the present:
            http://www.pdga.com/player_stats/46113

http://www.pdga.com/player_stats/39203

Comment

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

At least I seal the deal when mounting a Slosh
                You do what with Sloshes?

Comment

My player rating is higher than yours?

Comment

Oh, that's a good blast from the past.

Lets take a look at the present:
                    http://www.pdga.com/player_stats/46113

http://www.pdga.com/player_stats/39203
                    Not knowing either of you in person, this is becoming highly entertaining.
                    Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                    Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Sean Phillips (Going with the hotter hand, not the higher rated)
                      2) What will the MPO winning score be for the weekend (over/under par, i.e. "-9") (3pts)
                      3) What will be the average score for all divisions on hole 17 (both rounds)(round to nearest whole number) (1pt)
                      6) What will the average first round score be for MA2 (round to nearest whole number)(1pt)
                      +21
                      7) What will be the average score on hole 7 (all divisions, all rounds) (round to the nearest whole number)(1pt)
                      8) How many OB strokes will be counted for the lead card in the second round (1pt)
                      9) What will be the SSA for round 1 (SSA is a 1000 rated round, for instance, Pier usually has an SSA of about 49) (4pts)
                      10) How many OB strokes will I (Ryan Gwillim) have for the whole tournament.* (1pt)
                      Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                      Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Dave Munk (Masters) beats Sean Phillips in this event. Sure only by score and not in the division. But I think he goes 62/60 for his two rounds. Tourney golf could be different obviously but the worst score he's ever shot there when I've played with him was a 62. I still love you though, Sean!

P.s. I really need to get back into playing golf.

Comment

Pinkal

PDGA# 49616
                          Stumptown# 353
                          OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
                            Not knowing either of you in person, this is becoming highly entertaining.
                            it's even better when you DO know them... aren't they cute???
                            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Sean Phillips
                              6 strokes
                              +20

Thanks for putting this together Ryan!!

Comment

WOW, Munk's worst beats my best so far. You may be right Bruce.

Notice Pinkal isn't posting any Shyt anymore? We played a practice round yesterday evening together...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X