Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Jeff. You still the man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crawdad View Post
      In addition we have become a “Friend” level sponsor of McCormick Park.
      Thanks so much for the generous donation Crawdad!!!

Comment

Stumptown effin' Rocs!

Member #400 is now current again.

Thank you!

Comment

Jeff: I wanted to at least comment on here instead of just reading and moving on. I totally support and appreciate all the work you and Stumptown do for the disc community and you should brush off any negative vibes. So many great courses would not exist, have as many amenities, or be as clean/impressive without your help. Keep it up and make Stumptown exclusive sign up times for tournaments more in the future. Don't let negative people get to you. I believe every disc golfer in the northwest should be a Stumptown member!

Comment

Originally posted by jarednfischer View Post
            Jeff: I wanted to at least comment on here instead of just reading and moving on. I totally support and appreciate all the work you and Stumptown do for the disc community and you should brush off any negative vibes. So many great courses would not exist, have as many amenities, or be as clean/impressive without your help. Keep it up and make Stumptown exclusive sign up times for tournaments more in the future. Don't let negative people get to you. I believe every disc golfer in the northwest should be a Stumptown member!
            LIKE!
            Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X