X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whine-dee Creek makeover

So, if you have been going through this course in your head, (that could hurt eh?)..... don't. The road going up the to the top is blocked, so we will be playing some new holes. 12 of them in fact.
    This course is always a challenge to set up, so please call or message Yose, so he will have an idea on how many of you will be packing...... baskets.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

I volunteer to show up early and hike up the hill with a basket or two so we can still play some sweet holes that are up top. This is such a great course, the more elevation we can keep in this one the better

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
      ... so we will be playing some new holes. 12 of them in fact.

Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

bummer, but it is what it is....

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
        I volunteer to show up early and hike up the hill with a basket or two so we can still play some sweet holes that are up top. This is such a great course, the more elevation we can keep in this one the better
        I appreciate the offer but after spending my whole Saturday up there redesigning, we're going to miss some of the classic's this time.
        There's just no way to "connect the dots" without having 4 or 5 holes up towards the top and that would be too much packing.
        It'll be alright.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
          So, if you have been going through this course in your head, (that could hurt eh?)..... don't. The road going up the to the top is blocked, so we will be playing some new holes. 12 of them in fact.
          This course is always a challenge to set up, so please call or message Yose, so he will have an idea on how many of you will be packing...... baskets.
          Man I wish Yose would let me hold on to my scrip to get a metal basket! (joke) Yose pulling his hair out ---> If I had a metal basket I would bring it. I will ask the Riverfront Rebels community and see any of them have baskets to bring and come early.
          Glenn 'JPSnuffy' Higgs
          Remembering 'The Crimson Willys'
          --==_o|||||o_==--

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X