X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf Creek Thank You Thread

Thanks for showing up and getting SOWS 17 up and running.
    Hopefully you all had a good time regardless of how many throws it took some of you to get over the fence.
    The creek crossing devices can be a worry most years, but thanks to the campster's Kevin, Alan, Art, Cool Hand and Bob (correct me Kev) we had 2 bridges the day before!
    The gig table get's one of my biggest thanks for crunching so many numbers.
    Tyler Phillips, Glenn Higgs, LP3, Jonathan of the Stott, Eric Juarez, Bill Day and I'm sure there's a few I'm missing but thanks fellers!
    Gotta thank that feller Scott "Scutaro" Heath, who knows a good baseball team when he sees one and supplies us with our scorecards.
    To all you chain packing brothers ! We'd have to putt at trees with ribbons if not for you all.
    I am also proud that the peeps stepping up to help run this show handled a day of registration totaling 117 disc golfer's without clobbering anyone.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X