X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS 17 Wolf Creek Results

OK, I have added a Am. Women's Division, added the Aces to each division and made some additional corrections.

If you don't want to click through each sheet to count them there are 5 total Aces.

-Open Pro Men's Division - UPDATED 11/6/2012

-Pro Women's Division - UPDATED 11/6/2012

-Pro Masters Division - UPDATED 11/6/2012

-Am. Grand Masters Division - UPDATE 11/6/2012

-Adv. Women's Division - UPDATED 11/6/2012

-Adv. Men's Division - UPDATE 11/6/2012

-Am. Women's Division - UPDATE 11/6/2012

-Am. Men's Division - UPDATE 11/6/2012
    Last edited by JPSnuffy; November 6th, 2012, 08:42 AM. Reason: Entering Tournament Standings Links.
    Glenn 'JPSnuffy' Higgs
    Remembering 'The Crimson Willys'
    --==_o|||||o_==--

Originally posted by JPSnuffy View Post
    I am just making the thread as a placeholder for the results once I get them finished. Double checking my entries before I post it to the internets. I will come back and put the results in this post once I am done so they will always be at the top.

Open Pro Men's Division

Pro Women's Division

Pro Masters Division

Pro Grand Masters Division

Am. Grand Masters Division

Adv. Women's Division

Adv. Men's Division

Am. Men's Division

Hey,

Thanks for doing these scores, one quick note, when you have a tie for one place such as the 5 way tie for 9th in the pro field, the next place should be 14th not 10th. That will affect overall standings. The tie is a tie for 9th 10th 11th 12th and 13th but everyone gets 9th place points. Then the next place is 14th. Thanks for being willing to do the scores and getting them up in such a timely fashion.

Scott Withers

Comment

I had fun this weekend, great groups and awesome weather!

I left before payouts and according to the posted results I was in a 5-way tie for 9th in the open division, how much was the pay per person?

How many aces were there?

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
        Hey,

Thanks for doing these scores, one quick note, when you have a tie for one place such as the 5 way tie for 9th in the pro field, the next place should be 14th not 10th. That will affect overall standings. The tie is a tie for 9th 10th 11th 12th and 13th but everyone gets 9th place points. Then the next place is 14th. Thanks for being willing to do the scores and getting them up in such a timely fashion.

Scott Withers
        Scott,

Thanks for the catch on that, I also got a call from Yose explaining the placement/points scoring in a bit more detail. I think I got it now, but we will see.

I ask everyone to be patient with me during the first few games until I get a hang of this, I promise i will get better at it with less to correct...But then again i am human after all.
        Glenn 'JPSnuffy' Higgs
        --==_o|||||o_==--

Comment

Originally posted by Mildew View Post

I left before payouts and according to the posted results I was in a 5-way tie for 9th in the open division, how much was the pay per person?

Hey Kevin,

I was chatting with Yose and he said that he will get me the payout info, but we may just wait until after the next game to post. As for the number of Aces I will post that info here in the next couple days. Glad you had fun, even though it was my first WC game I had fun too.
          Glenn 'JPSnuffy' Higgs
          --==_o|||||o_==--

Comment

beers on NorCal

Originally posted by Mildew View Post

Kev, whenever NorCal er's come up and take our money but don't take it, we buy tasty beer with it. So, your twenty dollars went for a gudt cause bro. Thanks!
            I sure hope to see you at the "Beauty and the Beast" at Millsite.
            5 aces and we gave the whole pot to Britney and the baby. It was her first ace!
            Fun? Yup, I had the time of my life figuring out and then wondering if one hundred and seventeen of you were going to finish before dark!
            Yose
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X