X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS 17 Schedule > 2012/2013

Here is the schedule for the 17th Southern Oregon Winter Series.

1.Sunday, 11/4/12 > Wolf Creek, Wolf Creek
    2.Sunday, 11/18/12 > Millsite, Myrtle Creek
    3.Sunday, 12/2/12 > Tom Pearce West, Grants Pass
    4.Sunday, 12/16/12 > Windy Creek, Glendale
    5.Sunday, 1/6/13 > Indian Mary, Merlin
    6.Saturday, 1/19/13 > Riverfront, Roseburg (AM ONLY)
    6.Sunday, 1/20/13 > Riverfront, Roseburg (PRO ONLY)
    7.Saturday, 2/9/13 > Tom Pearce, Grants Pass (AM ONLY)
    7.Sunday, 2/10/13 > Tom Pearce, Grants Pass (PRO ONLY)
    8.Saturday, 2/23/13 > Safari, Winston (AM ONLY)
    8.Sunday, 2/24/13 > Safari, Winston (PRO ONLY)
    9.Saturday, 3/9/13 > Selmac, Selma (AM ONLY)
    9.Sunday, 3/10/13 > Selmac, Selma (PRO ONLY)
    10.Saturday 3/23/13 > Whistlers Bend, Roseburg (AM ONLY)
    10.Sunday 3/24/13 > Whistlers Bend, Roseburg (PRO ONLY)
    11.Saturday 4/6/13 > Sam Brown (this could change to another venue)
    Sunday 4/7/13 > Awards

$30 > Pro
    $25 > Pro Master
    $20 > Advanced
    $15 > Amateur

Players meet @ 8:30 am. Tee off @ 9:00 am
    Amateur only includes all advanced.
    There will be a mandatory $5 fee for all divisions at the Safari gig.
    You must play at least 5 events to qualify for the awards/finals.
    $5 from each player per event will go towards:
    $1 > Ace Pot
    $1 > Operating Fund (balance will rollover into the awards)
    $3 > Awards (except Pro)
    $1 > Pro awards
    $2 > Pro skins

We will play 6 events at Josephine County Parks which charges $4 per day or $30 a year for parking permits. IF you purchase your permit in Nov. or Dec. you pay $25.

??????????????? call Yose @ 541 733 9117 ???????????????
    Last edited by Flatroc; October 29th, 2012, 07:13 AM.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Let The Games Begin!

Woooohooooo! Can't hardly wait for it to start. Going to try and make it to all of them.

I created a map of all the tournaments and their locations:
    SOWS 17 - 2012-13 Season Map
    Last edited by JPSnuffy; December 18th, 2012, 08:21 AM.
    Glenn 'JPSnuffy' Higgs
    Remembering 'The Crimson Willys'
    --==_o|||||o_==--

Comment

scorekeeper

word on the street is that there are others that may like to do the uploading of scores and overalls. I would gladly pass this on to another person
      any takers?
      -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

the grapevine

Originally posted by Huk-DMC View Post
        word on the street is that there are others that may like to do the uploading of scores and overalls. I would gladly pass this on to another person
        any takers?
        Dev,
        Check with the back to back IRONMAN.... Kevin oneshotleft Canfield or maybe Glenn aka JPSnuffy.
        Thanks for all the time and effort you put into that stuff. It was indeed very appreciated.

Go GIANTS!
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Just Nothing Like SOWS!!!

After missing out on most of last season, Allan A and I will be heading south for the winter. Can't wait to play some awesome events!!

!!!SOWS RULES!!!

Comment

there goes the neighborhood

Thanks for the warning buddy, I'll let all concerned know.
            It'll be good to see you fellers at some SOWS.
            - Anonymous

Comment

Looking foward to this. I got 2 baskets to bring. Have you been down to check the course out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Huk-DMC View Post
                any takers?
                I would happily take over the duties! Let me know the process cuz it looks like a Google spreadsheet that you are uploading from last year.
                Glenn 'JPSnuffy' Higgs
                --==_o|||||o_==--

Comment

Woooooof! Creek...

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                  Looking foward to this. I got 2 baskets to bring. Have you been down to check the course out yet?
                  As always WC will have some new holes.
                  2 new holes across the creek and the back nine plays backwards. The ball field hole will go from the right field corner to the left field corner with pro's having to clear the fence of course with NO drop zone! (keep throwing until you touch em all).
                  We will need at least 13 baskets and 2 "creek crossing devices".
                  I'd like to welcome back one of our sponsor's Lety's Pupusas.
                  They will be offering their special of 3 tacos w/ a side of beans/rice for $5.
                  We'll take orders during registration and they'll be there for lunch.
                  I'd like to encourage some of you to purchase the annual Joe county parking passes. They went up to $30, but if you buy one in Nov. or Dec. they are $25. Day passes are $4 a rig.
                  cya at the WOLF!
                  - Anonymous

Comment

Baskets & Parking

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                    As always WC will have some new holes.
                    2 new holes across the creek and the back nine plays backwards. The ball field hole will go from the right field corner to the left field corner with pro's having to clear the fence of course with NO drop zone! (keep throwing until you touch em all).
                    We will need at least 13 baskets and 2 "creek crossing devices".
                    I'd like to welcome back one of our sponsor's Lety's Pupusas.
                    They will be offering their special of 3 tacos w/ a side of beans/rice for $5.
                    We'll take orders during registration and they'll be there for lunch.
                    I'd like to encourage some of you to purchase the annual Joe county parking passes. They went up to $30, but if you buy one in Nov. or Dec. they are $25. Day passes are $4 a rig.
                    cya at the WOLF!
                    Yose,

Do you have enough baskets for WC? I have a portable basket but it is not one of the all metal ones, should I bring it? Also you mentioned the parking pass I am assuming that WC charges for parking? If I pay for the pass does that mean I can park at Tom Pearce without paying?

Thanks,
                    Glenn 'JPSnuffy' Higgs
                    --==_o|||||o_==--

Comment

SOWS

Hi there,
                      I was wondering how to get involved in the Southern Oregon Winter Series. I started playing last year, and more seriously this year. I just played in the Hope Open, and I'm wondering what it takes to get involved in this series, and really what that involvement would entail.
                      I look forward to any information you can share with me!
                      Best Regards,
                      Paul

Comment

added info

Originally posted by fraserpmd View Post
                        Hi there,
                        I was wondering how to get involved in the Southern Oregon Winter Series. I started playing last year, and more seriously this year. I just played in the Hope Open, and I'm wondering what it takes to get involved in this series, and really what that involvement would entail.
                        I look forward to any information you can share with me!
                        Best Regards,
                        Paul
                        Greetings and welcome to you Paul!
                        I added some info to the 1st post. Please feel free to call, or message me with any questiones you may have.
                        Yose
                        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                          Greetings and welcome to you Paul!
                          I added some info to the 1st post. Please feel free to call, or message me with any questiones you may have.
                          Yose
                          5 more days! Cant wait, bring on SOWS

Comment

Originally posted by JPSnuffy View Post
                            I would happily take over the duties! Let me know the process cuz it looks like a Google spreadsheet that you are uploading from last year.
                            Glen, lemme know if you need any help with the Data entry...I may be slow but I'm also inefficient.

Hey - Thx again Devin for doing scores heretofore!

Yose, I will be bringing 1 Basket to WC.

G'luck everyone
                            Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
                              5 more days! Cant wait, bring on SOWS
                              Forecast looks good can't wait to get this season started.
                              -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X