X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS XVI, #11 @ Sam Brown 3/31/12

So a lot of you are asking and some prolly wunderin' if Slam Bam Brown is going to be playable. Of course it will be, as long as you have a good 4 wheel drive rig!
    Kidding? At this space in time, or time in space.....nope.
    BUT, I see a warmer trend starting to take place, so I believe we'll be OK.
    Just in case, Plan B will be Indian Mary which is on the way to Sam Brown's mound.
    Also, remember that this gig does count for the finals.
    Thanks to all for a great SOWS season!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

I was up at Sam Brown before this last snowfall that just happened... and as of last week there were a few very small patches of snow and the road up was totally clear. I drove around the campground and it looked like it was in way better condition than last year! That being said who knows what this past weekends snowfall has done up there but Im sure that in two weeks we will be fine.

Talon

Comment

San Brown

Originally posted by theblooper View Post
      I was up at Sam Brown before this last snowfall that just happened... and as of last week there were a few very small patches of snow and the road up was totally clear. I drove around the campground and it looked like it was in way better condition than last year! That being said who knows what this past weekends snowfall has done up there but Im sure that in two weeks we will be fine.

Talon
      Thanks man, I will be going up either this Thursday or Saturday to walk it over.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
        Thanks man, I will be going up either this Thursday or Saturday to walk it over.
        Any idea on if Sam Brown is playable? Looks like its gonna be wet and cold... Any thought of it being at Indian Mary instead

Comment

very playable

Sam's meadow is looking good!
          There's some runoff between hole 9 and 10 (below Sam's mound), but other than that it's looking gudt!
          We will see three new holes also.
          The campground is looking better than ever.
          Sam Brown or bust!
          - Anonymous

Comment

really soon

I will have the scores and overalls posted tonight before I go to bed.
            -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

You are a good man Devin! Did you guys have the baby yet?

Comment

Thanks Scott, ya Sarah had her on Saturday. Madilynn Elizabeth Cordell, 6lbs 5oz.
                -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Originally posted by Huk-DMC View Post
                  Thanks Scott, ya Sarah had her on Saturday. Madilynn Elizabeth Cordell, 6lbs 5oz.
                  Congratulations man, hopefully we can catch up soon, and i can see the new girl. Glad everything is good

Comment

Thanks, Im not sure I will make it up to Sam Brown. I have to work Saturday but I might be able to play sunday.
                    Congratulations to you as well.. Defending SOWS Champ.
                    Are you playing the GNO?
                    Last edited by Huk-DMC; March 28th, 2012, 01:24 AM.
                    -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

of course GNO, wish i had a chance to repeat but im playing so bad right now, could be ugly

Comment

awesome news Devin! Congrats!

Comment

I had a great time at SB and the whole series was a blast!!

Thanks to Yose and everyone behind the scenes, you folks are Top Drawer!
                          Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X