X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom and Watta

For those of you who have not had the pleasure yet, Tom Pearce Park has 18 shaweet new targets with some new pin positions.
    This will be the first of our splits with pros on Saturday and ams on Sunday.
    I hope to see Danny, Murchie and some of the other upcoming talents attend both gigs.
    I for one am so darn happy that I don't have to throw my M III's in the back of my truck.
    Remember that the parking fee is $4 now and the annual pass is $25.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Yose. Any thought on maybe combinding days for this just to saturday since that sunday is Super Bowl sunday. I personally know since we play Saturday I will be there but if Pro day were sunday I would not be attending. Also with consistantly under 100 people this year not over it and TP being a big course its possible. It may be possible to get word out to everyone if its decided soon. Waiting hasnt been too bad at our events this year. Yeah TP takes a little longer to play but with no set up we should be able to tee by 9 and then it would be fine.

Just a thought, if not, no big deal to me since we play Saturday anyways

Thanks
    Scotty

Comment

gapped it out

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
      Yose. Any thought on maybe combinding days for this just to saturday since that sunday is Super Bowl sunday. I personally know since we play Saturday I will be there but if Pro day were sunday I would not be attending. Also with consistantly under 100 people this year not over it and TP being a big course its possible. It may be possible to get word out to everyone if its decided soon. Waiting hasnt been too bad at our events this year. Yeah TP takes a little longer to play but with no set up we should be able to tee by 9 and then it would be fine.

Just a thought, if not, no big deal to me since we play Saturday anyways

Thanks
      Scotty
      Yeh that's a good idea as I totally spaced it.
      BUT, the schedule has been around for a while and I feel changing it now may cause problems. If we switched it now and it meant that some peeps who have been planning to play couldn't because of it, IMO it would be unfair.
      I apologize to any and all of you fans if I messed your juju up.
      Heck, I have been a 9er fan since the JB days, and the thought of missing this is a big bummer.
      Anybody wanna run Am day at TP?
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

Looks like you'll be free to run it after all.

Love,
        The Dodgers
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X