X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course Improvement Donation.

I have been throwing around the idea of offering a pulled pork sammie, bag of chips, and a large water at the golf turnnies (SOWS) The donation would be approximately $5.50 a meal. All profit would go to course development and improvements.
    Thanks for all the input in advance.

Scott
    sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

do ghosts like pulled pork?

HELLO OUT THERE!
    This sounds good to me.
    Are there any of you ghostly viewers that care to reply?
    Sam?
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Maybe I should have put it in as a poll? Might have gotten a better response.

Comment

sounds good to me. would this be something we would pre pay for or day of?

Comment

Originally posted by rocer180 View Post
          sounds good to me. would this be something we would pre pay for or day of?
          Either or. pre pay would be great. But we all know disc golfers, (and I am the worse), I forgot my money, ect, excuses. If I could just get enough people to tell me that they would buy the lunch would be fantastic.

Let Me know through here or PM me here or call me at 541-860-5885. This is my home phone please call before 8pm. Ask for Scott. You can also catch me at the SOWS I am the one with the pencil counting the scores at lunch or taking your money in the morning for signups.

I would really like to get this started for Tom Pearce on 02-04 / 02-05-2012
          This is not going to be a little bit of pork on a huge roll. This is going to be a lot of pork on a nice roll or bun.

I could also do a Gumbo (Cajun soup) with chicken and sausage.

Comment

To borrow a line from a movie... "If you build them... we will eat."

Count me in for sure.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X