X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS Overall Standings

Here are the overall points standings updated as much as possible. Like stated in the other thread we will have Wolf Creek updated ASAP.

-Mens Open-

-Pro Masters-

-Open Women-

-Advanced Men-

-Advanced Women-

-Am Men-

-Am Women-

Please let me know if I need to make any corrections.
    Last edited by Huk-DMC; March 28th, 2012, 12:58 AM. Reason: updating
    -Devin Cordell #38801

Thanks a lot for the results Devin. Nice to know all you guys and I had alot of fun playing in my first pro event. Hope to be back soon someday.

Comment

Updated Overall Standings

Overalls have been updated after Indian Mary yesterday. 1st post in this thread has the links.
      -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

BUMP

Overalls are updated for all divisions thru Windy Creek.
        Advanced and Am scores from Wolf Creek are finally up to date.
        Links in 1st post of this thread.
        -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

atta boy DMC

Thanks for staying up past your bedtime to do these stats bro!
          Also, NICE WIN!!!!!!!!
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
            Thanks for staying up past your bedtime to do these stats bro!
            Also, NICE WIN!!!!!!!!
            +1
            Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

Hey Devin,

Pursuant to my PM, I talked to Art and he remembers Wolf Creek scores the same way. It's only one point but every point counts. Please check/correct for me.

TIA
              Kevin

Comment

there ya go, it somehow got switched up. and yes every point counts in this series for sure
                -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Bump

Overalls are updated. I will update Wildlife Safari for Ams when I get the cards.
                  -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Hey Devin, Thanks for dewin the scores!!

Could you please double check scores for ART, ( in AMS) looks like his scores for WC (90), MillS (81), TPW(83), and IM (84) fell off the spreadsheet.

Thanks again

Comment

Updated for Finals

Overalls are updated.
                      Looks like 75 Qualifiers so far with the possibility of 16 more... Although a couple of people have qualified or can qualify for two divisions.
                      1 more event then the Finals. Congrats to all the people who have taken part in an epic series.
                      If I need to make any corrections please let me know.
                      Last edited by Huk-DMC; March 28th, 2012, 01:23 AM.
                      -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Bro Leo

Yahooooo!
                        Congrats to you, Sarah and brother Leo!
                        Thanks so much for doing the stats for us man!
                        I'm glad for you and your familia but I sure miss ya out on the course.
                        Hopefully we see ya on Sunday.
                        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                          Yahooooo!
                          Congrats to you, Sarah and brother Leo!
                          Thanks so much for doing the stats for us man!
                          I'm glad for you and your familia but I sure miss ya out on the course.
                          Hopefully we see ya on Sunday.
                          Yose,
                          I did the math for Pro Skins. For what I counted we should have $416 in skins funds before Sam Brown Saturday. When we include Saturday assuming there is 15 pro's that will put us at almost 450. If we do 9 dollar lead card 8 second card and 7 third card for pro skins that would come out to be 432. Then we could throw that extra little bit as a bonus for low round during skins or whateveer. Also that should give us $416 as of now into qualifiers with 17, and the possibility of 18. I know Zaq has to work so he wont make it.

Can you please let me know if there is any fees that come out. Go ahead and give me a call if you can i left a message on your phone, number is 5414045141

Scotty

Comment

awards

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
                            Yose,
                            I did the math for Pro Skins. For what I counted we should have $416 in skins funds before Sam Brown Saturday. When we include Saturday assuming there is 15 pro's that will put us at almost 450. If we do 9 dollar lead card 8 second card and 7 third card for pro skins that would come out to be 432. Then we could throw that extra little bit as a bonus for low round during skins or whatever. Also that should give us $416 as of now into qualifiers with 17, and the possibility of 18. I know Zaq has to work so he wont make it.

Can you please let me know if there is any fees that come out. Go ahead and give me a call if you can i left a message on your phone, number is 5414045141

Scotty
                            Scotty,
                            We pull $3 from all entries which go towards the awards.
                            Pros chose that $2 go into skins and $1 towards the qualifier payouts.
                            All fees get deducted from the expense fund.
                            Typically the last gig has paid out a 100%, that way some of the other #'s can already be figured. But, you know me, whatever you pro fellers want to do is fine. Thanks again for stepping up and helping man and congrats on the REPEAT!
                            - Anonymous

Comment

Congrats! The best thing I've ever done was have my kids, it may not have been so good for society at large, but great for me. ; )

I was looking at AMS and noticed Oops fell off the SS, I'm sure he's ahead of me (Dang it!).

Thanks again for scores, I know how rare your spare time is now.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X