X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS #2 Millsite

Alright people, the early forecast for next weekend looks like rain/snow showers, how cool would that be to get a little white stuff on the ground at millsite. Seems like if any course could handle snow while we play it would be millsite. Looking forward to it. I love SOWS

Were is this one at? Wanting to play some sows and havent palyed any yet. I dont see a Millsite course any help. Please.

Comment

Beauty and the Beast

Millsite Park is located in Myrtle Creek.
      Take exit 108 off of I-5, cross the historic bridge, cruise through main street a couple of short blocks and turn right (west) at the only stoplight in town.
      Look for the really cool half shell for the gig table.
      Millsite does not have a permanent course, yet. We set up a fun and challenging 18 holes, some of which were designed back in 1989.
      As far as you playing some SOWS, you prolly won't regret it and might even get hooked. Fun courses and people with great competition and huge payouts.
      1st in pro is usually a buck seventy or more.
      Also, please leave your pistola's on your palomino, cuz this ain't no OK corral and Doc Holiday won't be there.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

-deleted
        Last edited by Huk-DMC; November 14th, 2011, 04:59 PM. Reason: yose beat me to the punch
        -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

The Whistler Misfits

The new Whistlers Misfits stickers will be available at millsite. I have a limited supply right now trying to get the stickers out there. They will run $5 dollars and $8 dollars.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X