Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sooner or later

Originally posted by Mildew View Post
    Are the points going to be posted here like last year?
    I hope so Kev.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

scores????

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
      I hope so Kev.
      maybe you dont have to post all the scores but just the best scores in each division does anyone know what the best scores were?

Comment

Originally posted by palermo97402 View Post
        maybe you dont have to post all the scores but just the best scores in each division does anyone know what the best scores were?
        I'm betting that Devin is working on them as I type.
        Scott Withers from Coos Bay only took 87 throws to win open .
        Ron Cole, another coastie, ( ) shot a -9 on his 2nd round to finish at 93.
        If you are Mike P., I have some scrip for you.
        Whilst I am here, Yose's highlights were................
        Rhonda Pina aced hole 7.
        Her first ace in 20 years of playing. Rhonda has been playing in the Pro Masters division and I had the pleasure of being on the same card with her for the 2nd round. Our first hole, #17, she steps up and nearly aces it!
        96 golfers were done way before dark!
        We broke a SOWS record with 59 am's!
        Thanks to:
        The Pina's > Papa P, Ace woman Rhonda, LP3 and Rickey.
        Pedbo
        Tyler Sparks
        Kyla and her friend ( I hope I got that right)
        Spencer (the only Gausnell I didn't whoop)
        Pure Disc Golf (thanks Andrew for the ctp's and letting me watch you putt left handed) gudt job btw
        mi amigo Ron Cole
        everyone else

Don't miss Mary.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Now that was a great set up, I had a lot of fun. Thanks Yose. The changes you made to the course this year made it even better. I wish we could play Indian Mary in the summer. I know that couldn't happen.

Comment

winter only

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
            Now that was a great set up, I had a lot of fun. Thanks Yose. The changes you made to the course this year made it even better. I wish we could play Indian Mary in the summer. I know that couldn't happen.
            Thanks bud, the pleasure is mine.
            Did you park 11 or 18 with your roller?
            I purt near aced #16.
            - Anonymous

Comment

2, 13, 18

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                2, 13, 18
                Ready to get wet this weekend, this should test us all a bit

Comment

Is this express thing going to happen? Or has it already happened? No other post on it that I can find.
                  sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyJ View Post
                    Is this express thing going to happen? Or has it already happened? No other post on it that I can find.
                    The express is the kickoff to this series, it happened at the end of october

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X