X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awards, Doubles, Skins

I am proposing that Sunday at Sam's Place we start off with awards and then play the pro/am dubs before the pro skins round.
    The main reason is the numbers.
    There are a total of 33 potential skins players and we could have 72 non skinners.
    The last two year's the majority of the folks there had to wait patiently for the pros to finish skins.
    Not in stone yet, but speak now or forever hold your putt!
    Last edited by Flatroc; April 1st, 2013, 08:33 AM.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

If we do that lets start the doubles by 9:30, the sooner we get off that hill sunday the better

Comment

early worm gets the bird

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
      If we do that lets start the doubles by 9:30, the sooner we get off that hill sunday the better
      I suggest we start dubs @ 8:30 and tee by 9.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

I'm good if everyone that show's up with baskets stay until after the skins.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X