X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS 17 Riverfront Results

Sorry for the delay in posting these (I know some of you are getting a bit impatient ) but I was working on the formula for finding and adding only the Top 5 scores for each player on the Overall Standings spreadsheet. Who would have imagined that it would be so difficult to figure out...Well I know now.

- Overall Standings

- Open Pro Men

- Pro Women

- Pro Masters

- Pro Grand Masters

- Adv. Men

- Adv. Women

- Am. Grand Masters

- Am. Men

- Am. Women

Enjoy!
    Last edited by JPSnuffy; February 10th, 2013, 08:25 PM. Reason: Make Unsticky
    Glenn 'JPSnuffy' Higgs
    Remembering 'The Crimson Willys'
    --==_o|||||o_==--

your awesome glenn!! I know how much work these can be. much props to you. I think the impatient one wasn't seeing the ones from last tourney either

I couldn't ever figure out a way to do a formula that would grab top 5 scores. just had to tell it each cell to add together (ie. D1, D3, D4, D7, D8). that took up sooooo much time for the last couple tourneys for all the people that qualify.
    Im curious to know how you did it. so I can know for the future
    -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Originally posted by Huk-DMC View Post
      your awesome glenn!! I know how much work these can be. much props to you. I think the impatient one wasn't seeing the ones from last tourney either

I couldn't ever figure out a way to do a formula that would grab top 5 scores. just had to tell it each cell to add together (ie. D1, D3, D4, D7, D8). that took up sooooo much time for the last couple tourneys for all the people that qualify.
      Im curious to know how you did it. so I can know for the future
      Thanks Devon, your support is very much appreciated. I think I will be bringing my laptop to the next ADV/AM day to make things go smoother at the end of the day. If I had a volunteer from the PRO/Masters day they could do those scores and posting would go quicker, but I dont know if anyone as crazy as me would want to volunteer.
      Glenn 'JPSnuffy' Higgs
      Remembering 'The Crimson Willys'
      --==_o|||||o_==--

Comment

Mad props to you both of you for the last two seasons .... Without people like you two behind the scenes with a love for the game and for friendly competition our winter series would be nothing .... And with that said , devon I'm bringin my A game to Tom pearce

Comment

Devin, southpaw is coming for you, too bad im first in line, TP is the one course i have not won a sows event at, and I want it!

Comment

I will be ready....

I've got one at TP
            I will not be missing 20 footers
            If I don't take it southpaw can.... represent WINCHESTER!
            but seriously Discatchers and teepads, lets do it!
            -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X